Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Péter Szalai, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, which is live now, however, when I go to the cancellation (Subscriptions) page on my PC, it shows that I haven't been subscribed since 2018.07.02. At the same time, my Xbox shows me that I am subscribed
    on the device.

I haven't got much time till it is going to renew, and I want to avoid that.

:)

Péter Szalai, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game pass refund

4. XBF Javier R Win User

card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

Hello Vincent,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns your Xbox Live membership being cancelled after cancelling your subscription to Xbox Game Pass.

We would like to confirm that the subscription offered for $1 was not
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    which offers both Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass which would therefore convert
    your Xbox Live membership of 4 months into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If this was the subscription that you purchased, cancelling it would have cancelled the entirety of the subscription left.

Confirm this for us and we'll be right here to help.

Best wishes!
  5. Sdillon75 Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto continue

I tried canceling my game pass sub. On Xbox but it said I had to do it on line so I canceled my game pass and gold subscription but my game pass sub. Keeps auto uncanceling
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation

1. Xbox Game Pass subscription cancellation - Similar Threads - Game Pass subscription

2. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...
  3. Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem converting live gold subscription to 1$ game pass subscription: Hi, I bought a xbox live yearly subscription today and tried to use the promotion of 1$ game pass for xbox live ultimate. It shows on the site that it converts your subscription month to...
  4. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  5. Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did i can't make my first subscription on Xbox Game Pass for PC for 1 dollar?: [img] Only full price, is my first subscription on this program. 75ee0954-8ac6-4236-bfbc-466199b9cf91
  6. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate: Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the 17th November. It said that it would come with Spotify Premium, EA Access, and Discord Nitro and that these would come via an email with codes for each...
  8. So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I have game pass ultimate. It says so in my manage subscriptions, but the Xbox App is...: What the title says. And I have been on hold with the message a gamer thing for 30 minutes and the support line seems to be off right now. 78720f6d-2fa9-4858-842d-8090b2099a63
  9. my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched

in XBoX on Windows
    my game pass subscription won't appear and the facturation dates are glitched: I paid my monthly subscription on nov. 15 and i was about to play right after. But today i tried to launch a game and it says that i'm not subbed. the dates all seem to be bugged : it says my...
  10. Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate Subscription charged me and then canceled: Its November 21st. My bank account shows that microsoft charged me on November15th for game pass ultimate. I want to change to gold only so i turned off recurring billing. Instead of keeping my...