Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only

Discus and support Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I came with xbox xbox game pass subscription and when I try to activate, I get an error: only for new customers. What to do? Help me please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LIS8996, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LIS8996
    LIS8996 Guest

I came with xbox xbox game pass subscription and when I try to activate, I get an error: only for new customers. What to do? Help me please.

:)

LIS8996, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

it's a trial for new xbox gamers only unfortunately
  3. denis97g Win User

if it's the card that's in the xbox box there's nothing that can be done.
  4. LIS8996 Win User

Yes, this card is in the box from the xbox, but it's a shame somehow, the card simply disappears. :(
  5. Tarnend Win User

do you already have game pass on your account?
  6. Geth Win User

Yeah, its a trial.

It's meant for people who are new.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass subscription for new customers only - Similar Threads - game pass subscription

2. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  3. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  4. game pass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass subscription: Hi. I baught an ultimate game pass 3 months ago and this month i wanted to change to the normal pass and pay less but microsoft already took the money out my account, can i get a refund and cancel...
  5. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription: Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  8. Facing problems with game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Facing problems with game pass subscription: I got a 3 month game pass on discount for around 1$ in may 2/2019, I didn't intend to continue on the 3 month offer after this one runs out, but now when I try to do one month it takes me to the...
  9. Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription.: Several months ago, I registered for 3 months trial of Xbox Game Pass for 1$, after the end of trial I forgot to cancel it but my credit card was closed to internet payments so my card was...
  10. Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive: I have Game Pass Ultimate memebership until 5.20.20 I installed Shadow of War a couple weeks ago. I go to play it today and it disappeared from my installed games. It says I need to install it...