Xbox Game Pass Subscription Issue

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Subscription Issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for almost a year with no problems. About a week ago I was unable to join parties, play my games, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CamJamesChap, Apr 23, 2020.

1. CamJamesChap
    CamJamesChap Guest

I've been subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for almost a year with no problems. About a week ago I was unable to join parties, play my games, or use any live features. Whenever I try it asks me to subscribe to Xbox live or Game Pass as if I'm not already
    subscribed. I can't even re-subscribe when prompted because the system knows I already am... My bank account has been charged and under settings it says I am in fact subscribed. I've contacted support via chat and phone call on two occasions where they promised
    it would be fixed "within the day" however I've had no replies and the issue persists. Anyone else have this problem?

:)

CamJamesChap, Apr 23, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

xbox live

Keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass Console and Game Pass PC. So when your GP Ultimate subscription renews, that will keep you playing online. You'll be fine as long as that subscription payment goes through without
    issue.
  3. BLACKB0MBER Win User

Xbox game pass subscription game disappeared off hard drive

So is the issue with your entire your XBOX Game Pass subscription? Or is the issue with only with Shadow of War?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Juegos descargados con el game pass no funcionan ya [Translation - Games downloaded with the game pass do not work anymore]

Hi there,

Thanks for the reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with games from Xbox Game Pass. The first recommendation is to
    log into your Microsoft accountto double check that your Xbox Gold and Xbox Game
    Pass subscriptions are active. If the subscriptions are active, when you try to access games, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriptions. If you used a prepaid code
    to sign up for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, make sure it was successfully redeemed.

Please take a look at the following articles :

Games with Gold.

Xbox Game Pass FAQ

Hope this helps. Let us know by reply!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Hi Rupert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with access to Minecraft. Is it possible the subscription you had and it expired was Ultimate game pass? As this subscription includes gold, and game pass. As Minecraft is on the game pass
    subscription. Then when you renewed Xbox live gold, you no longer have game pass so unable to access the game. You can check subscriptions and see if the ultimate is there and when it expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

XBOX GAME PASS DON'T RUN SOME GAMES IN PC ANYMORE

Is the game pass subscription tied to the same account you are trying to play with or is there another account on the xbox that has the game pass. If it’s on another account, that would be the issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Subscription Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Subscription

2. My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed

in XBoX on Windows
    My Payment for the Xbox Game Pass Subscription Isn't being Processed: Whenever I try to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC I get a pop up that says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out....
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass "Past Due" Subscription?: Hiya everyone. I've been having a bit of issue I was hoping you guys could help me out with. Back in January I decided I was done with Xbox Game Pass for the time being, I'm almost 100% sure I...
  5. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  6. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  7. Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Subskrybcja Game Pass na PC[Translation-game pass subscription on PC]: Kupiłem subskrypcje Game pass na pc, kiedy chcę pobrać jakąkolwiek grę nic się nie dzieje. Microsoft Store pokazuje że mogę ją pobrać ale kiedy klikam opcje Zainstaluj nic się nie dzieje (Wszystko...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  9. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  10. abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement game pass[Translation-subscription game pass]: bonjour mon abonnement game pass ne veut pas se remettre a jours ….via le solde de mon compte Microsoft //..alors que je me suis lancé en payant via mon compte Microsoft...le premier mois et me...