Xbox game pass suspended

Discus and support Xbox game pass suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Payment was late for gamepass. It shows account suspended till payment is received. Payment has been made a few hours ago but it still shows suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StressedSauce08, May 3, 2020.

1. Xbox game pass suspended

Payment was late for gamepass. It shows account suspended till payment is received. Payment has been made a few hours ago but it still shows suspended and only option the microsoft account gives is to make a payment which I dont want to do as the money has
    already gone off my bank account.

Does anyone know how long microsoft normally takes to lift suspension or the account to register payment has been made?

Xbox console shows we have no gamepass and gives option to purchase one.

:)

StressedSauce08, May 3, 2020
  2. jerryserious Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suspended

My xbox game pass ultimate is suspended and im trying to re pay it with a gift card but it doesnt have that option
  3. iTz. I3OBBY Win User

How long does it take for a payment for a subscription to go through?

Also, it says my game pass subscription was suspended.
  4. SilentJay76 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

If you transferred the money from your bank account (instead of credit card or PayPal) then the transfer usually won't happen until the next working day. In this case the money should go out on Monday and be received by Microsoft on Tuesday. (That's
    how it works here in my country anyway.) So you may have to wait a couple of days.
  5. StressedSauce08 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

This was sorted via live chat with one of Microsoft's agents. Thank you for your time.
  6. StressedSauce08 Win User

Xbox game pass suspended

Money was taken off via debit order by microsoft. Recurring monthly debit order. Is this also then only noted by them in one or two days?
Thema:

Xbox game pass suspended

1. Xbox game pass suspended - Similar Threads - game pass suspended

2. Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.: Hi, I keep getting this issue when i try to launch a game via the Xbox game pass app. Currently the only game I have installed which is not launching is The Outer Worlds but i have run into the...
  3. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  4. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  6. xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass: hello everyone , i saw the game pass with 1$ for the first month, so i redeemed a 5$ gift card but when i press join it ask me to pay the rest, how may i know the finale price plus the taxes...
  7. Game Pass Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Suspended: Good day My Game pass ultimate was suspended , I then paid for it but it still says suspended. How do i fix this? 133b0ac4-7889-4baa-b2e0-8c64e86734c9
  8. Game Pass Ultimate suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate suspended: Hi, on my Xbox I got a notification that my GPU was suspended. When I check in the settings, it says that it renews with the next payment on 3/6/20. The subscription was payed for on the 3/6/20,...
  9. suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    suspend Xbox Gold and Xbox Game Pass: hi, i bought a Xbox One X 3 month ago and i'ts already out of order. I bring it back to the store and they send it to be repair. Now i want to suspend my subscription i have to Xbox Game Pass...
  10. Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says Service Is Suspended Can't Renew Game Pass: What do I do? I am so tired of this. The only thing I can think of is to earn a bing card on microsoft rewards with the code. The code on Amazon just adds funds which I cannot add to game pass....