Xbox game pass transfer

Discus and support Xbox game pass transfer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently built my first computer, and my AMD CPU came with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass for PC. I wanted to use this to try out sea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaron Smolyar, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass transfer

I recently built my first computer, and my AMD CPU came with a free 3 month subscription to Xbox game pass for PC. I wanted to use this to try out sea of thieves on my computer(i already play it on Xbox). The issue is that I set up the code for my secondary
    email that is liked to my Xbox 360 account. This account first of all doesn't have my current progress on the game, but worse, the hours i would potentially put into it would be wasted. That is why i am coming here to see if there is anyway to transfer the
    subscription from my old account to my new one. Maybe somebody from Microsoft can cancel it over there, and put it onto here. Thanks!

:)

Aaron Smolyar, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and already own Xbox Live and Game Pass then both subscriptions will be transfered into ultimate and add more time to it
  3. EthySco Win User

Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

Yes but I have Xbox game pass.
    It's supposed to transfer over to Ultimate.
  4. KILLEDBYDEATH86 Win User

"Add to my music" doesn't work for full albums - Windows RT

I'm currently using a Zune music pass. Is there a way to transfer it to an Xbox music pass?
  5. K0MEGGA Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

I got the game on steam first then i got it on xbox with the game pass none of my progress transferred over except achievements
  6. LeviDerby Win User

DRM for CoD:Ghosts on 360/One

Thema:

Xbox game pass transfer

1. Xbox game pass transfer - Similar Threads - game pass transfer

2. Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfering XBox PC Game Pass from one Microsoft Account to Another: Good morning community. I'm finding that Xbox (Beta) on PC has quite a few problems because my billing (where my subscription is) and Xbox Live accounts (where all of my MS gaming history is)...
  3. Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console: Hi, we've bought xbox game pass ultimate and have had to exchange our xbox as it broke, will the account work on the new device? If so how do you transfer it. thanks...
  4. Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc: Can I transfer a game downloaded from the game pass to another pc which has the same xbox game pass. I have a really poor connection at home and the downloads in my tower pc last for days, so i...
  5. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  6. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...
  7. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  8. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...
  9. transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games: I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update....
  10. if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i have a game for xbox one like fallout 4 season pass will it transfer to another xbox one: i was just wondering if i have two xbox ones and i have fallout 4 season pass and battlefront season pass if i move all the data to another xbox one say the xbox one s will i still get all my game...