Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal

Discus and support Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received the one month code for The Xbox game pass through operation spymaster. I claimed it thinking I could add on to that deal, but Now I can no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChrisKeeper0, May 13, 2019.

1. ChrisKeeper0
    ChrisKeeper0 Guest

I received the one month code for The Xbox game pass through operation spymaster. I claimed it thinking I could add on to that deal, but Now I can no longer buy the 3 month Xbox game pass deal for only $1. Any ideas on how to get it back? Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal :(

:)

ChrisKeeper0, May 13, 2019
  2. ChrisKeeper0 Win User

Hey Chris

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    RedCarGamer
    , that promotion is only available to individuals whom do not currently have an active Game Pass subscription. I will include the description as displayed in the

Xbox Game Pass
    page:

"3 Months for $1: Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT though 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT and only through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec
    and Russia. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular quarterly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog
    varies over time."

That being said, you would either have to cancel your subscription, or you would have to wait until the promotion comes around once more.

I hope this was able to clear up any additional confusion this would have caused.
    So if i Cancelled my 1 month, could I get 3 months for that $1? To be honest thats a better deal than just 1 month for free. Thanks for the help.
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Unfortunately, there's no way to get the deal now.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Well, it happens the same to me with the xbox live gold trials. You cannot "try" a service again if you already have been using it.
  5. ChrisKeeper0 Win User

So there’s literally no way I can get it back? Well, I wish I knew before putting that code in first :( thanks for the help.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Chris

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    RedCarGamer
    , that promotion is only available to individuals whom do not currently have an active Game Pass subscription. I will include the description as displayed in the

Xbox Game Pass
    page:

"3 Months for $1: Not valid for existing subscribers. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Offer valid from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT though 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT and only through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec
    and Russia. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular quarterly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog
    varies over time."

That being said, you would either have to cancel your subscription, or you would have to wait until the promotion comes around once more.

I hope this was able to clear up any additional confusion this would have caused.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass Trouble/ deal - Similar Threads - game pass Trouble

2. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  3. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  4. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Bonjours Je ne peut pas telecharger de jeux a cause de l'erreur : [Mod Removed-Link] J'aimerais bien connaitre la cause Merci d'avance [Translation-Hello I can not download games because of...
  5. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  6. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  7. Trouble with Xbox Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I'm having some trouble with the XGP, especially the Xbox Beta app. I had it and it worked. I downloaded half of Wolfenstein II and went on vacation for a week. When I came back the progress...
  8. Game pass beta trouble! Please help??

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass beta trouble! Please help??: I've bought the beta gamepass yesterday on my fangorn mailing address. But I needed op upgrade Windows before I could use the Xbox client. I did that. Now I downloaded and logged in with the...
  9. Trouble Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Xbox Game Pass: Hello, more than 30 days ago I acquired xbox game pass for digital purchase of a gift card, it has already been more than a month and I can still play the titles and I have not renewed it, I think...
  10. Trouble with Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Game Pass: Hey got a problem with the game pass. It says xbox has took money out of my bank account £7.99 for game pass. But I cant access it download or play game with it. Just says I need to join again...