Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I've canceled my subsription the day before payment but Microsoft still trying to take my money for a month extra! I can't use my card anymore,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yuri Gurov, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Yuri Gurov
    Yuri Gurov Guest

Hello! I've canceled my subsription the day before payment but Microsoft still trying to take my money for a month extra! I can't use my card anymore, this payments are making me crazy. Please unsubscribe me, I'm begging you!

:)

Yuri Gurov, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

As a rule you should cancel pre authorized payments 5 business days ahead of time. This applies beyond Xbox services as well.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Yuri!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to cancel your Game Pass once and for all.

If you cancelled the subscription and the system still charged you, I would recommend to go and

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    and see if you can get it approved by the Refund department.
    After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

If you want, you can also contact customer support
    so that they can make sure the subscription is doneskies.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Go to your MS account page and under Subscriptions and Services look for Xbox Gamepass then turn off recurring billing.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with installing the game on a PC on the Microsoft store]

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting some games from Game Pass onto your PC. In the case of Pay Day 2, it appears that this title is only for use on the Xbox console and not available
    for PC. Xbox Game Pass currently features a select number of Xbox Play Anywhere games that is continually increasing.
    Both Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 are available for play via PC as they are Play Anywhere titles. Would you be able to clarify if you've been able to download/play those titles on your PC?

I recommend that if you're having difficulty installing any of the Game Pass titles that are compatible with PC game play, that you try the troubleshooting from the following support articles:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Game Pass FAQ << includes link to all Xbox Game Pass Play Anywhere titles currently available

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one Game Acess code 0x803f800d

Hello iStarkua,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that it can be frustrating when a game does not want to launch. We need a little more information to ensure we provide the correct solution. Which game is giving you this issue? Does this issue
    occur with other Xbox One games? When you say Xbox Game Acess; do you mean the
    Xbox Game Pass
    ?
    Power cycling
    is a great troubleshooting step. We recommend completing the power cycle by holding the power button on the console down for ten seconds. The article entitled, "My
    Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay
    " contains troubleshooting steps for this issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Game Pass Troubleshooting

2. xbox on s game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox on s game pass?: Kann mann seine kosten mit einen prepait Konto bezahlen zb. o2,de ? [Translation - Can one pay his costs with a prepaid account eg. o2, de?] f67ef0e0-d605-403d-980a-b4a58c0ca2e6
  3. Game pass no xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass no xbox360: Assinei a Xbox Game Pass, mas não estou conseguindo baixar os jogos, vou no jogo da lista e quando seleciono, aparece pra mim comprar o jogo e não para jogar através da assinatura do Game Pass....
  4. Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass - Subscription Error: I bought the Xbox Game Pass card, the code worked but when I go to do the 14 day free subscription I get an error message. I tried signing on 3 devices, a Windows computer, an android...
  5. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial: I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not...
  6. Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema with game pass [Translate] Problem with game pass: Recently the game Black Desert was relesead in the game pass but i cant downloaded, it doesnt show the icon to install. Im in Chile, dont know if it makes a difference....
  7. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass: I activated an offer for 1.00 GBP xbox game pass o(3 months)and then immediately activated a code that i purchaed online for an additional 3 months xbox game pass to top it up to 6 months. Now...
  8. Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass not working. Please help!: Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass and been using it for awhile now. However, just his month, it shows that I have to join again. I already got charged for this month. I have many times contacted Xbox...
  9. game pass on family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass on family: my son got an xbox with a game pass code with 1 month free; IT WOULD NOT let him enter it, stating he needed parent permission and for us to turn on "recurring" payment. So we went into OUR...
  10. xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass not working for sea of thieves(PC): Hello, I just bought the xbox game pass on pc today, it seems that there is a problem because I tried to download the game sea of thieves the download option doesn't even show on microsoft store...