Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I've canceled my subsription the day before payment but Microsoft still trying to take my money for a month extra! I can't use my card anymore,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yuri Gurov, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Yuri Gurov
    Yuri Gurov Guest

Hello! I've canceled my subsription the day before payment but Microsoft still trying to take my money for a month extra! I can't use my card anymore, this payments are making me crazy. Please unsubscribe me, I'm begging you!

:)

Yuri Gurov, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

As a rule you should cancel pre authorized payments 5 business days ahead of time. This applies beyond Xbox services as well.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Yuri!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to cancel your Game Pass once and for all.

If you cancelled the subscription and the system still charged you, I would recommend to go and

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    and see if you can get it approved by the Refund department.
    After submitting the request, you’ll be sent an email on whether or not it was approved or denied.

This followupemail you will receive is the only means to get in contact with the refund
    department directly and will be the only means of you disputing the verdict as well.

If you want, you can also contact customer support
    so that they can make sure the subscription is doneskies.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Go to your MS account page and under Subscriptions and Services look for Xbox Gamepass then turn off recurring billing.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with installing the game on a PC on the Microsoft store]

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty getting some games from Game Pass onto your PC. In the case of Pay Day 2, it appears that this title is only for use on the Xbox console and not available
    for PC. Xbox Game Pass currently features a select number of Xbox Play Anywhere games that is continually increasing.
    Both Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 are available for play via PC as they are Play Anywhere titles. Would you be able to clarify if you've been able to download/play those titles on your PC?

I recommend that if you're having difficulty installing any of the Game Pass titles that are compatible with PC game play, that you try the troubleshooting from the following support articles:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Xbox Game Pass FAQ << includes link to all Xbox Game Pass Play Anywhere titles currently available

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. Htpk Vampire 13 Win User

Unable to log in to Game Pass on Xbox PC beta

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Ahi esta el soporte de xbox en game pass, Para los que hablan español

[Translation - There is the support of Xbox in game pass, For those who speak Spanish]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Game Pass Troubleshooting

2. This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC): [IMG] submitted by /u/MobileVortex [link] [comments]
  3. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  4. XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium: I bought the XBOX game pass ultimate 3 months for a dollar. The only reason i did this was to get the discord and spotify bonuses. How do i redeem discord nitro and spotify premium? on...
  5. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  6. Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass disturbs the offline mode: Dear developer team of Microsoft Since the last update, a window with "GAME PASS" appears in the offline mode under "All Games" on the right. This window can not be clicked away and I can not...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: eu comprei o Xbox game pass para jogar forza horizon 4 no pc, o jogo ficava fechando sozinho o tempo todo sem explicação nenhuma, desinstalei e agora NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR DE NOVO, ja fiz de tudo,...
  8. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  9. xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Game pass ultimate: Hello. I just get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Can my children use it in the same console? How? Thanks 7cc4e1b0-912b-4700-a4a9-32fcacb34e6b
  10. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f