Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

Discus and support Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by göktuğ Yalçın, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing]

Satın aldığım xbox game pass hesabıma ulaşmamıştır. Para verip aldığım hizmetin elime gelmesi için daha ne yapmalıyım. Kaç gündür sorunuma çözüm bulmanızı bekliyorum. İninal kartımdan ödememe rağmen ve hesabımdan düşmesine rağmen, neden böyle bir hata veriyor
    anlamış değilim.

------

[Mod Translation - The xbox game pass I purchased has not reached my account. What more do I have to do to get my money and the service I get? I've been waiting days for you to find a solution to my problem. Even though I paid for my ininal card
    and it fell out of my account, I don't understand why he's making such a mistake. ]

:)

göktuğ Yalçın, Aug 30, 2019
  2. göktuğ Yalçın Win User

But ı dont use xbox one ı want play it in pc.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi göktuğ Yalçın,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you

check your purchase history in your Microsoft account
    to ensure that the purchase of Xbox Game Pass was made on the same account that you use to game with. If you redeemed a code for the subscription, then it will also be listed in the account.

You may also wish to make sure that you have purchased the correct Xbox Game Pass subscription for the device you plan to use it on. Was the purchase for

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    Xbox Game Pass for console
    , or
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    ?

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

We suggest you request a call from support. As we here on the forums are unable to do anything except give information and troubleshooting.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. göktuğ Yalçın Win User

I bought xbox game pass ultimate. It's price is 6 TL. Xbox take my money but didnt give to me game pass ultimate.
  6. Golden Subz Win User

Sert sıfırlamayı denediniz mi? Konsolunuzdaki güç düğmesini yaklaşık 10 saniye basılı tuttuğunuzda

------

[Mod Translation - Have you tried a hard reset? When you hold down the power button on your console for about 10 seconds ]
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ücretlendirme [Translation - Xbox game pass pricing] - Similar Threads - game pass ücretlendirme

2. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  3. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  5. game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass: quando volta a funcionar a game pass nao to conseguindo assinar Translation: when the game pass works again I can't sign ccf1de7f-2e0e-443d-a664-0783fb904f26
  6. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  7. Xbox Game Pass on PC Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC Games: Hello, I have tried now for three months to install multiple games through the game pass. I have had nothing but problems. The problems change , but I have been unable to get any to work save...
  8. World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization: World war Z for the xbox should be taken down due to it has a permission for Saber interactive to record/store an review player data for internal use. but how do we know its truly safe nowadays?...
  9. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: Can you cancel your game pass at any time e4104785-1471-4e44-abaa-f61ba48b1c50
  10. Xbox game pass fazladan ücretlendirme [Translation-Xbox Game Pass extra charge]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass fazladan ücretlendirme [Translation-Xbox Game Pass extra charge]: Mağazadan xbox game pass 14 gün ücretsiz deneme sürümünü satın aldım. Para çekmesi gerekirken 3 seferlik 7 TL çekti. Yani toplamda 21 TL. Paramı nasıl geri alabilirim?...