Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MertGüloğlu, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

4 gün önce faturalandırılmış gözüküyor ama hesapta hiç bişey yapmadım 177tl ödenmemiş gözüküyor iptal de edemiyorum yalvarırım yardım edin ödeyemem eğer ödemezsem ne olur?

[Translation-It looks billed four days ago, but I didn't do anything on the account, 177tl seems unpaid, i can't cancel, I beg you, I can't pay, what happens if I don't pay?]

:)

MertGüloğlu, Aug 19, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game Pass membership]

Hey Mert

Thank you for taking the time to replay back to this post.

In regards to this, If the payment instrument that you are using declines the charge for the subscription, this will lock your subscription and you will have to settle that balance off first before you are able to continue using it.

You can use the link provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador Njal the Blue to settle this on you own time, but if you are having difficulties,
    you can get in touch with an Xbox representative by following the steps provided by XBF Brad A.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have incurred.
  3. MertGüloğlu Win User

Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game Pass membership]

Thanks Brad, but it stuck to me, what happens if I don't pay?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the subscription. If what Njal, doesn't work. You can request a call from support they will be able to assist you further on the issue.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Game Pass is not cancelled]

Thema:

Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game...

1. Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal etmeyi unuttum.[Translation-I forgot to cancel my Xbox Game... - Similar Threads - Game Pass üyeliğimi

2. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  3. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  4. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  5. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  6. Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files: Hello, Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass to play Forza Horizon 4 on pc and some other games. But the problem is that I can't get my FH4 save on PC. I have the game on my xbox as a physical...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hello, I have xbox game pass and I cant install sea of thieves it says error all the time. PC Btw. fdf1a414-2dae-4dc6-9428-9d984206b706
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  9. Xbox game pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working: Hi there I am getting frustrated with a infinite loading loop. I am trying to purchase the xbox ultimate game pass but unfortunately I am confronted with an infinite loading screen when I click...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...