XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Trial

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. Recently, i bought an XBOX controller via Microsoft's official store, and i wanted to redeem my trial code for Game Pass, but Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gabhy Peña, May 3, 2021 at 7:33 PM.

1. Gabhy Peña
    Gabhy Peña Guest

Hi.

Recently, i bought an XBOX controller via Microsoft's official store, and i wanted to redeem my trial code for Game Pass, but Microsoft Store gives me a message that says "This code has already been activaded", and it's impossible that i've activated it. I only have that key and haven't tried Game Pass before.

How i can fix this? It's possible that the key code it's been duplicated?

:)

Gabhy Peña, May 3, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Gold and Game Pass (not Ultimate) can be available as 14 day trial cards and would not be the same as Ultimate. If you're buying a trial code and you're wanting Ultimate, you'll want to make sure it is listed as Ultimate. If you buy a code that is only
    for Gold or only for Game Pass, you will not have all of the features of Ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 14 day trial not working new profile never had gold before

This is copied from the Xbox support page.

All Xbox Live trials on Xbox One are eligible for every benefit of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including Games with Gold. On Xbox 360, you’re only eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-games-with-gold-faq
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Free 14 day trial

You don't get a 14 day trial when creating a new account.

Trials codes are now sometimes packed in with consoles or games you purchase. Not with newly created accounts.

But as an alternative, you could get a Game Pass Ultimate Trial for dirt cheap (depending on where you live for 1$, 1€ or 1 Pound or similar) here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

The Game Pass Ultimate allows you a full month of Xbox Live Gold as well as access to over 100 games on console and over 100 games on PC.

And in that one month, you also get your free Games with Gold, as well as the Deals with Gold discounts on games.
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Trial - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005: Due to error Code: 0x87E00005 pretty much all the good games are unplayable. DNS change didn't do anything. resetws didn't do anything, powershell commands to reset the store didn't do anything,...
  3. Multiple Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have 2 Xbox (1 Series X and 1 Series S) and have 4 gamers in the house. I need to be able to have all 4 gamers work on the either Xbox. From what I have read I can not share the Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I saw that Forza Horizon 4 was on game pass , so I got game pass ultimate for $1 and went to go download it. But to my surprise the button that usually says Install know says “get game pass” when...
  5. Codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? 51e36c11-8f2f-4186-97b3-6926260aa982
  6. The codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    The codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? e336cc7d-7f75-429d-a169-57da66ed9662
  7. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Luxembourg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Luxembourg: How can this be, after so many years, that Microsoft still hasn't managed to create access as it should be? There are still so many features not available in this country (Luxembourg) as the Xbox...
  9. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  10. Xbox games pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games pass ultimate: Hi, I have been paying for games pass ultimate for while now however today on my console its saying I'm not subscribed. When I check my profile on xbox website it says I have an active...