xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i recently got a new controller and i got a code for xbox game pass ultimate for 14 days and it will not work it keeps saying new members only or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CsW GhostRider, Jun 27, 2020.

1. xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working

i recently got a new controller and i got a code for xbox game pass ultimate for 14 days and it will not work it keeps saying new members only or something like that and its kinda annoying because i get a code but i cannot use it

:)

CsW GhostRider, Jun 27, 2020
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  4. Smwutches Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Gold and Game Pass (not Ultimate) can be available as 14 day trial cards and would not be the same as Ultimate. If you're buying a trial code and you're wanting Ultimate, you'll want to make sure it is listed as Ultimate. If you buy a code that is only
    for Gold or only for Game Pass, you will not have all of the features of Ultimate.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Free 14 day trial

You don't get a 14 day trial when creating a new account.

Trials codes are now sometimes packed in with consoles or games you purchase. Not with newly created accounts.

But as an alternative, you could get a Game Pass Ultimate Trial for dirt cheap (depending on where you live for 1$, 1€ or 1 Pound or similar) here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0

The Game Pass Ultimate allows you a full month of Xbox Live Gold as well as access to over 100 games on console and over 100 games on PC.

And in that one month, you also get your free Games with Gold, as well as the Deals with Gold discounts on games.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Free gift card to new people

You already have a free 14 day trial on game pass. Some games even have 14 day gold trials included.

As for giving any other for free when signing up, it will be abused by the public.
Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working

1. xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  4. Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When I was using the Xbox, I had subscribed to the Game Pass. It was Rupees 59 for the first month. Anyway, I forgot to cancel it before the trial period, so it went into renewal. But thing was...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it won't let me cancel it because the payment is past-due. Is there a way to cancel it? beb1f765-6d94-4d6b-9ac2-78cdf03f1048
  6. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  7. 支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款

in XBoX on Windows
    支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款: 我的支付宝账户被提前自动扣款,显示为待处理,实际上已经被扣款,我现在想取消这项服务也取消不了,并且 法取消绑定支付宝,请客服帮我取消订单并且解除绑定支付宝 [img] [img] [img] 60a03c0c-187c-477d-ab05-44612027d1db
  8. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  9. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  10. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...