Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months special

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months special in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I've been struggling to buy the new special for Game Pass Ultimate - 2 months for $2 (R31,80 in South Africa). In the Xbox Store, in the list... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LadyShade, Sep 3, 2019.

1. LadyShade
    LadyShade Guest

Hi!

I've been struggling to buy the new special for Game Pass Ultimate - 2 months for $2 (R31,80 in South Africa).

In the Xbox Store, in the list of memberships, it shows the special price with the normal price struck out but when I open it it displays the normal price only.

Can someone please explain to me what's happening? Am I maybe not eligible for the special?

:)

LadyShade, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Nico NT Win User

xbox game pass to ultimate

You can already upgrade to game pass ultimate, your game pass subscription will be modified like this :

[table][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

If it's just Game Pass then at the end of the 2 weeks Game Pass will end and you'll just have your Gold subscription.

If it's Game Pass Ultimate it will convert the gold you have until Ultimate as well. If the message you're getting says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total. All conversions are final; conversion ratio subject to change." Then the 2 months of gold will upgrade so you will have over 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Villarino Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hello iiWinteredSnow!

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox sub converting

If you already had ultimate, and then redeemed your gold 12 month subscription, it would have automatically been converted to the 4 months on Ultimate. Conversion ratios are here.

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months special - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it won't let me cancel it because the payment is past-due. Is there a way to cancel it? beb1f765-6d94-4d6b-9ac2-78cdf03f1048
  3. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  4. 支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款

in XBoX on Windows
    支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款: 我的支付宝账户被提前自动扣款,显示为待处理,实际上已经被扣款,我现在想取消这项服务也取消不了,并且 法取消绑定支付宝,请客服帮我取消订单并且解除绑定支付宝 [img] [img] [img] 60a03c0c-187c-477d-ab05-44612027d1db
  5. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  6. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  7. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: How I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate code 47338307-b75f-4abb-b8ff-9f79bcdd9f52
  9. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  10. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...