Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by M4TH3U51, Nov 21, 2019.

1. M4TH3U51
    M4TH3U51 Guest

Good afternoon, Microsoft launched a promotion for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Brazil, you paying $ 1 for 3 months, but when I make the payment he says that I only pay $ 1
    for 1 month and after that I'll pay the price again. normal without promotion. Could someone help me with this

****:

:)

M4TH3U51, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Nico NT Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you use your 1 month XGP Ultimate and 12 month XLG, the 12 month XLG will be convert to 4 month XGP Ultimate. So you will have 5 month XPG Ultimate (1+4)

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Yes. And add the time of ultimate. 1 year Live + 1 month ultimate equals 13 months ultimate. And so on... The same thing is with the game pass. Example: 1 year Live + 3 months game pass+ 1 month ultimate is 16 months ultimate.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Upgrade to ULTIMATE

As you used the promotion before you won't get that deal again.

Any gold subscription will convert to ultimate but not at a 1:1 rate it's something along these lines

• [table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Villarino Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hello iiWinteredSnow!

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 in Brazil - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Como comprar la promocion de Game Pass Ultimate? Ayuda[Translation-How to buy the Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Como comprar la promocion de Game Pass Ultimate? Ayuda[Translation-How to buy the Game Pass...: buenas tardes: Quiero comprar la promoción que hay actualmente de Game Pass Ultimate y actualizar mi Live Gold, pero sucede que no se como hacerlo. Con tarjeta débito o crédito no puedo por que...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: My son bought this with your dollar a month special and then did not cancel. He is a minor. We tried to cancel a day late. Can we get a pro-rated refund at least? He is going to invest in a gold...
  4. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  5. no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate: hola no me deja suscribirme en xbox game pass ultimate como en consola y en pc no me deja mi suscripcion solo me manda un mensaje de que hable con un asistente de microsoft [img]...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: Alguien ma podria ayudar en saber si puedo pagar una suscripción de game pass ultimate vencida con una tarjeta de game pass ultimate de un mes??? Por favor AYUDAA!!!! [Translation- Someone ma...
  7. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  8. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?: Hey everyone, I bought a new controller because mine broke, and got a "game pass ultimate" free 15 day (or something like that) trial with it. So, naturally, I inputted the code for my free...
  9. actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]: hola deseo pagar mi suscripción de game pass ultimate, tengo saldo microsoft de $1000 pero solo me da la opción de pagar con tarjeta bancaria o pay pal. me dice tener un saldo vencido igual quiero...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...