Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do I sign on to this? I run windows 10. I do not use explorer or whatever you call it now. 5ec4ad41-ccd1-494e-97ad-23879c467399 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by david.foster, Jul 25, 2019.

1. david.foster
    david.foster Guest

how do I sign on to this? I run windows 10. I do not use explorer or whatever you call it now.

:)

david.foster, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

When it comes to adding Gold or Game Pass with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I think the following part is important to point out too.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversions are on the site.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait and switch to me?

I'm not sure I fully understand the issue. When I did the $1 upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, I already had Xbox Live until January 2022. Now, I have Game Pass Ultimate until then, and all I had to pay was the $1 (well, technically $1.13 after taxes).

MorseyBaby
    mentioned, you do need a valid payment option / credit card on file when doing the upgrade, but after you can turn off recurring billing at any point afterwards.

After joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, if you want, you can add Xbox Live Gold and / or Xbox Game Pass codes; however, they will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes.

6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

convertion rate is not fixed, it depends on the base value of the code you want to convert to ultimate. The updated convertion rates for standard codes should be available on the gamepass faq section:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq

here's the current chart you can check there:

[table][tr][td]Token says…[/td][td]You get…[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 month of Gold[/td][td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 months of Gold[/td][td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 months of Gold[/td][td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12 months of Gold[/td][td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]24 months of Gold[/td][td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[/td][td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 3 months - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: So I've checked my subscriptions and I definitely have Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to download any game from Game Pass it asks me to subscribe to PC Beta for 1 month. Any fix?...
  3. Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install PC games with my Xbox Games Pass Ultimate...: Please Help. I am connected to my Microsoft account. i have the Xbox companion app on my pc. when i want to install a game its greyed out and when i check all my devices to install nothing is...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  8. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...
  10. can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate: i have 5$ in my account but i can't seem to be able to pay it says how do you want to pay for the rest 40548604-ab0e-47f3-86e5-01135639667e