xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Aboneliğimi iptal etmeye çalıştığımda "İptal" butonunu göremiyorum. Bana şu mesajı veriyor: "Aboneliğinizi geri yüklemek için ödeme yapın. Vadesinde... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AhmetcanAltan, Sep 10, 2019.

1. xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.

Aboneliğimi iptal etmeye çalıştığımda "İptal" butonunu göremiyorum. Bana şu mesajı veriyor:

"Aboneliğinizi geri yüklemek için ödeme yapın. Vadesinde ödenmemiş 177,00 ₺ nedeniyle şu anda askıya alınmış durumda"

177,00TL'yi ödemek istemiyorum. İptal edeceğim ama edemiyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

:)

AhmetcanAltan, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you won't be able to access features of your account or add/remove or purchase items until the overdue amount has been paid for.

You can do this at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    . If you have trouble setting up the repayment you can contact support for more assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ErayDönmez Win User

Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]

Ben kod ile satın almadım. 2 seçenek çıktı karşıma. Birincisinde 14 gün deneme ikincisinde 3 ay 5.90 çıkıyordu. Yanlışlıkla denemeye bastım. İptal edip alamıyorum. Sizin yönelttiğiniz yollarıda denedim.

[Translation - I did not buy with the code. I have 2 choices. The first one was 14 days and the second one was 5.90 for 3 months. I accidentally tried. I can't cancel. I've tried your ways.]
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Game Pass iptal edemiyorum. -[Translation - I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass.]

Hello ErayDönmez,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in cancelling your Xbox Game Pass free trail. Did you sign up for the

Xbox Game Pass 14 day free trial
    ? If you signed up for the free trail with a payment instrument, you should be able to

cancel the subscription immediately
    . The article we provided will explain how to cancel a subscription. If you signed up for the free trial with a prepaid code, you will need to wait until the free trial period is over before you can complete the purchase.
    The Xbox Support Team
    can provide assistance with cancelling a recurring subscription. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Eray,

Thanks for your update. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to purchase the 3 Month Xbox Game Pass subscription? You may want to attempt purchasing this special on the

Xbox online store
    instead of the Xbox One console. If the store does not allow you to finalize the purchase, you will have to wait for the trial to end on your account.

Please keep us updated.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

You can request a refund here

You may be out of luck though. Having auto renew on means you agree to it renewing automatically. It's still worth a shot however.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum. - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  3. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  4. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  5. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  6. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  10. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...