Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, im having a problem on my account.. When i got the xbox i activated the game pass ultimate subscription for 3 months at the cost of 1€.. Now i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyGallitto, Apr 6, 2021.

1. TonyGallitto
    TonyGallitto Guest

Hi, im having a problem on my account.. When i got the xbox i activated the game pass ultimate subscription for 3 months at the cost of 1€.. Now i have this error on my account and also my gold got suspended.. I tried to activate a gold with a key for 1 month but my account seems to be' suspended since i can't do anything to activate my gold live.

I found some tips online, like removing my account from the console power-cycle and reboot it again.. wont work.. any suggestions?

I dont even want the xbox game pass ultimate, would be' fine just removing it and have the live gold active back..

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Subscription [​IMG]

:)

TonyGallitto, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

Hello MarkNoge,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you initiate an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with time available for Xbox Live Gold, your Gold subscription's time will
    be converted to time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. For more information, please visit this page:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Gold Subscription - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  3. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...
  4. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate: I've recently been made aware that you can convert existing Xbox Live Gold subscription time to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I, however, have not been able to find a definitive answer...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I already have a year of gold I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate Will I have to pay 10.99 a month instantly Or will it use the rest of my gold membership And then begin to charge me?...
  6. Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?: In the Microsoft / Xbox Store there is a label indicating "Game Pass" for the Halo Reach DLC. Does this mean the DLC is included in Game Pass? If so, I don't seem to be able to download the DLC...
  7. Xbox ultimate game pass cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox ultimate game pass cloud gaming: Good day, today I wanted to get the ultimate game pass, because of the cloud gaming funktion. I've been looking for a while, and i can't really find the guide of how to use the Cloud gaming for my...
  8. buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription: if i go to the shops and buy a game pass ultimate subscription do i still need to add a credit card when redeeming that subscription and downloading games on the game pass? i really don't want to...
  9. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: I brought an ultimate game pass and have set my son up a profile so he can play roblox but he cant access it. Every time a game loads its asks me to buy a new subscription. I have set the xbox to...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: If 1 account on your home Xbox buys Game Pass ultimate, is it accessible to the other accounts on that Xbox? Because there are 5 accounts on my Xbox but only one account can use the Game Pass....