XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have the XBOX game Pass Ultimate subscription on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.6. When I go to the Game Pass app I do not have the option for "Cloud".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by maliek, Jul 10, 2021.

1. maliek
    maliek Guest

I have the XBOX game Pass Ultimate subscription on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.6. When I go to the Game Pass app I do not have the option for "Cloud". I only see "Console" and "PC". How do I get the "Cloud" option to be available so I can use this function that comes with the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate bundle?

:)

maliek, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Cloud save

Hi Csgo Drue,

Do have an active Xbox gold or Ultimate Game Pass subscription? In order to use the cloud you need have one of the two subscriptions.
    Gold is only required to access the cloud on the 360.

@Csgo Drue - If you're using the One, there is no way to manage the cloud. The save should sync when you start the game.
  3. Batvanize Win User

Can't play a game pass game

You need to have a Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access Game Pass games any you want to play.
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

Just to clarify there are 3 services on Xbox...

Xbox Live Gold: give you access to online multiplayer, Games With Gold, discounts and other promos.

Xbox Game Pass (console): Give you access to a catalog of 100+ games that you can play and discounts for those games.

The third one is:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: that give you all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass (console) plus give you access to Xbox Game Pass (Pc)

So, the best option is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

Regards!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY

in XBoX on Windows
    Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY: Why can't I seem to get rid of Ultimate so I can pay just for Game Pass for PC? I've de-registered the Xbox under my account and I don't care to stream games on mobile devices. I just need GP4PC...
  3. Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem: I have a 3 month Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to install the Xbox S Console of Flight Simulator 2021. I log into my account on Xbox: 1. Go to My Apps & Games 2. Go to Xbox Game Pass...
  4. Downgrade "xbox game pass ultimate" to "xbox game pass gold" not possible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Downgrade "xbox game pass ultimate" to "xbox game pass gold" not possible: Hello, we bought an xbox and subscribed to the starter offer xbox game pass ultimate. Since the xbox gold game pass is sufficient for us now, I would like to downgrade. This is what I did: ->...
  5. Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?: I've yearly purchased Xbox Gold for several years via reoccurring yearly payment of $59.99 on June 1st. This monthly (July 2021) my son received a Xbox Ultimate Game Pass as a gift and activated...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: I am new to game pass, never have had any subscription to anything before , 3 months for $1 is promoted everywhere, so i signed up , but in the end of signing up , i was told that it is only for 1...
  7. Game pass ultimate for egyptian store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate for egyptian store: Hello everyone I have a problem that i can't join game pass ultimate, bec. They want the region country for store and credit cards should be same And there is no egypt store for xbox yet how i...
  8. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout new vegas ultimate edition on xbox game pass PC: Hi, I recently downloaded fallout new vegas ultimate edition through game pass for my PC, aside from the game being over 40 GB, which i'm sure is an error that you have to fix, i have a more major...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass Question: Sorry if I’m doing this wrong, I’ve never posted on here before. I’ll try to be clear on what my question is. I pay for the yearly Xbox Live Gold and was wanting to try out the Xbox Game Pass...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Annual billing?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Annual billing?: Before the Ultimate days, I used to have my Xbox Live Gold on an annual billing plan. It seems that now I can't do anything but *monthly* on my current recurring Game Pass Ultimate subscription....