xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate code already used? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just purchased a brand new xbox one elite series 2 controller. it came with a 14 day free trial for xbox game pass ultimate. code says its already been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Benjaminkruger420, Jun 30, 2020.

1. xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

Just purchased a brand new xbox one elite series 2 controller. it came with a 14 day free trial for xbox game pass ultimate. code says its already been used. hows this possible?

:)

Benjaminkruger420, Jun 30, 2020
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

If sounds like you already had an Ultimate Game Pass subscription that was set to expire on 01/18/2020. When you add a prepaid gold or game pass code to an Ultimate subscription, they extend your subscription, but are converted to Ultimate at a different
    conversion rate. 12 months of gold/game pass is equal to 4 months of Ultimate.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?

If you had gold or game pass when you added the code for Ultimate, the remaining time you had left was converted to Ultimate since Ultimate already includes those.
  6. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

1. xbox game pass ultimate code already used? - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?: I just downloaded Fallout 76 on my PC. I am an Xbox ultimate game pass subscriber when I tried to play the game it says my profile does not allow multiplayer games to be played? What do I do?...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: I had just brought a month of game pass ultimate two days ago and now its not working. 8b21ecaa-571d-4377-9523-0852570f948f
  4. Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate, Fallout 76 NoRegion Ping 1.5.1: I researched a bit into this issue, and it appears that the game has to be installed on the same drive as the OS? This is unfeasible for me, as my C drive is smaller than the required space needed...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate: So i've been trying to download forza but it errors every time i try to do it it just says error 0xc0EA000A so i restart my microsoft store and it just says ultimate game pass but it says to join...
  6. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  7. Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have 14 months of xbox gold... I was given a 1 month ultimate xbox game pass gift card. What will happen to my xbox live gold subscription? It will become Ultimate for 15 months?...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate and Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Gold: So I am considering getting game pass but I'm not sure if I should get game pass standard edition or the ultimate game pass. I know the ultime version has the perks of gold but i already have...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate overdue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate overdue: I try to pay it now with credit card and paypal online but it says there's an error code and it'd be better if I wait a bit. I have sufficient amount on microsoft account to pay for it and it took...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due: Okay so back in like December or January I had gold and I decided to upgrade my subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and now in July I forgot to cancel it the day before and now it’s...