Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zackey wardy, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Zackey wardy
    Zackey wardy Guest

I’m really confused about the conversion of my xbox Live when taking advantage of the £1 deal for 1 month of ultimate. I understand that when purchased, I will receive a month of gamepass and i will get my xbox live upgraded to the same amount if months
    I already have remaining (6 months)

What I dont understand is that if I cancel the subscription before the month is up, causing me to avoid the £10.99 a month every month after that, according to Xbox support, my xbox live cannot be transferred back, meaning I’d lose the remaining of my 6
    months.

Is there any way I can purchase the month of Gamepass Ultimate for a £1 and get rid of it without being charged anymore money or losing any of my remaining xbox live?

Will turning auto renew off have any affect?

:)

Zackey wardy, Aug 13, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Auto renew will only stop you being charged at the end of the 7 months that you now have available. You can then revert back to a gold subscription if you so wish.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Zackey,

Seeing that you have received a few answers here, we will be locking this thread. If you ever require further support, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Thank you.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

hey there

You wont lose anytime if you turn off autonew. When it refering too you cant go back it means the convertion. So once you taken the £1 deal any gold or gamepass on the account is added togethor into one membership. You cant change that. Once you signed up
    you can then turn off auto renew too avaid the £10.99 and you membership will carry on for any time you have but you wont be able too go back till the end of the current time.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

If you don't want to have Game Pass Ultimate (which is a bargain having Game Pass and live in one cheaper subscription) then go to HTTPS://account.microsoft.com/services and
    turn off auto renew. Let the subscription run to the end, then as stated purchase just Xbox Live Gold, if you wish. There will be no further charge per month till the conveted Xbox Live has been used up on Game Pass Ultimate days.
  6. Zackey wardy Win User

If i turn off auto renew, will this do the same thing?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Confusion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  4. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan: I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  9. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  10. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...