Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm a big Xbox fan however I don't think the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors. Microsoft just published an... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BitGamerX, Jul 20, 2019.

1. BitGamerX
    BitGamerX Guest

I'm a big Xbox fan however I don't think the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors. Microsoft just published an article titled "How
    to Get the Most Out of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    ". It's a good article and a great deal however it should have been published before the upgrade option was made available. It punished the early adopters who are
    often are your hardcore fans because they didn't know about the offer and therefore might not have made right decisions to maximize the deal.

:)

BitGamerX, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate conversion wasn't handled well for early adaptors - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  3. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  4. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  5. Game pass Ultimate & Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass Ultimate & Spotify: So I decided to get game pass ultimate the other day and also get the Spotify premium but I have yet to receive my Spotify code... Any help?? a68ec6dc-115e-483e-9568-79efd57849da
  6. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  7. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  8. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  10. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5