Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PJosepshon, Jun 28, 2019.

1. PJosepshon
    PJosepshon Guest

As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't thinking ahead about all this and it seems my willingness to
    test GPU may mean I will miss out on grabbing the added benefit of purchasing up to three years instead of the 4 months I have left now. So, my question is if I buy a another year of Gold and enter it
    before the current deal ends will it convert to a full year of Ultimate (1 to 1 ratio and up to 36 months) or just give me estimated retail value as stated under the FAQ?

:)

PJosepshon, Jun 28, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

There's still the issues/problems that arise that don't have a defined cost, but will cost you in the long run. Again, I think you're setting yourself up for trouble, but the choice is yours. Good luck.
  4. PJosepshon Win User

Since I only have a few months left from the beta GPU update I did, I think the smart thing to do is to create another user account. Then buy three years of Gold and update the new account to Ultimate before this deal ends. It means taking a loss on the
    remaining little time I have on my own account. I guess it is not that big of loss since I bought GP that was originally converted at Amazon for two six month codes for a total of $60 but, only had a few months left anyways. I don't really care about the
    monthly free games so no loss there for those games not being tied to my actual gamer account..

Thanks.
  5. PJosepshon Win User

I think saving a potential $360 dollars now is a better move. Don't you?

My choices are:

Pay for 3 years of Gold via Costco will cost me $150 and using it to upgrade another account to Ultimate with zero additional cost

Pay for that same 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate in a few months after my current Ultimate expires at a cost for $15/month for 34 months (two months take off for the cross over) 15 x 34 = $510

I wish things were different and this update process allowed me to take advantage of it as long as this deal lasts (end of the month?) but, it doesn't do so if already converted, And $360 savings I will get means I can spend that money on more games or
    even apply it a next-gen console
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Since I only have a few months left from the beta GPU update I did, I think the smart thing to do is to create another user account. Then buy three years of Gold and update the new account to Ultimate before this deal ends. It means taking a loss on the
    remaining little time I have on my own account. I guess it is not that big of loss since I bought GP that was originally converted at Amazon for two six month codes for a total of $60 but, only had a few months left anyways. I don't really care about the
    monthly free games so no loss there for those games not being tied to my actual gamer account..

Thanks.
    Honestly, this sounds like a rather rash decision. Setting up another user account just to get in on this promotion can lead to potential issues down the road, such as mistakenly buying content on that different account. The decision is ultimately yours,
    of course, but if it were me, I'd just enjoy the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate and move on.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  3. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  4. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  6. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  7. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  8. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...