Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PJosepshon, Jun 28, 2019.

1. PJosepshon
    PJosepshon Guest

As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't thinking ahead about all this and it seems my willingness to
    test GPU may mean I will miss out on grabbing the added benefit of purchasing up to three years instead of the 4 months I have left now. So, my question is if I buy a another year of Gold and enter it
    before the current deal ends will it convert to a full year of Ultimate (1 to 1 ratio and up to 36 months) or just give me estimated retail value as stated under the FAQ?

:)

PJosepshon, Jun 28, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

Hello AlberTOR_2013,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how Xbox Live Gold is affected if you cancel your subscription after the initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The conversion table
    that you mention refers to the conversion of Xbox Live Gold after you do your initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you are converting your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time, you get
    all of your Xbox Live Gold time up to 36 months. As Smwutches mentioned, you also add the month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that you purchase.

The recurring charges for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription do not begin until after your converted time has expired. If you try redeeming a prepaid code for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold while you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription,
    the conversion table applies and you get 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time added to your subscription. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after converting from Xbox Live Gold, you will lose access to all the subscriptions that are included with Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate. This includes Xbox Live Gold. We hope this information helps
    AlberTOR_2013!
  4. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

There's still the issues/problems that arise that don't have a defined cost, but will cost you in the long run. Again, I think you're setting yourself up for trouble, but the choice is yours. Good luck.
  6. PJosepshon Win User

Since I only have a few months left from the beta GPU update I did, I think the smart thing to do is to create another user account. Then buy three years of Gold and update the new account to Ultimate before this deal ends. It means taking a loss on the
    remaining little time I have on my own account. I guess it is not that big of loss since I bought GP that was originally converted at Amazon for two six month codes for a total of $60 but, only had a few months left anyways. I don't really care about the
    monthly free games so no loss there for those games not being tied to my actual gamer account..

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  3. no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate: hola no me deja suscribirme en xbox game pass ultimate como en consola y en pc no me deja mi suscripcion solo me manda un mensaje de que hable con un asistente de microsoft [img]...
  4. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: Alguien ma podria ayudar en saber si puedo pagar una suscripción de game pass ultimate vencida con una tarjeta de game pass ultimate de un mes??? Por favor AYUDAA!!!! [Translation- Someone ma...
  5. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  6. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?: Hey everyone, I bought a new controller because mine broke, and got a "game pass ultimate" free 15 day (or something like that) trial with it. So, naturally, I inputted the code for my free...
  7. actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]: hola deseo pagar mi suscripción de game pass ultimate, tengo saldo microsoft de $1000 pero solo me da la opción de pagar con tarjeta bancaria o pay pal. me dice tener un saldo vencido igual quiero...
  8. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I'm thinking about renewing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and wondered about the pricing. The $15 a month is expensive and wondered how I could get some kind of discount. I've been watching to see when...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...