Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MewZe64, Dec 11, 2019.

1. MewZe64
    MewZe64 Guest

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave me the
    option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.

:)

MewZe64, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Uptown2163092 Win User

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I just purchase 3 months for a $1.00 of xbox gamer pass. But when i purchased it it says for 1 month. Are u guys false advertising?
  3. DRockin Win User

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I have the exact same issue. I tried contacting support, and they sent me here. The said "once a promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and that we should reach out here.
  4. MewZe64 Win User

Okay, I've set the category to Subscriptions and Billing but I'm not sure what I should put as the 'What is the issue?' part?
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You should get 3 months of GPU if that is your first time. No matter if you bought a game pass or live before. My suggestion is to contact support, payment and billing again. It is your right.
  6. Edgarour Win User

and that promotion will not come out if you purchased game pass unless there is another offer, they usually go to new accounts that have not tried the service
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  3. Game pass ultimate query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate query: Hi, if anyone would be able to provide me with some information regarding xbox game pass ultimate, when i converted it was saying i am unable to canel until the expiration date. So if you have had...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  6. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  7. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  8. $1 xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass ultimate: i want to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and have enough money to get it but it still says "how do you want to pay the rest" when i just want to get the 1 month $1...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  10. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...