Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MewZe64, Dec 11, 2019.

1. MewZe64
    MewZe64 Guest

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave me the
    option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.

:)

MewZe64, Dec 11, 2019
  2. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  3. Uptown2163092 Win User

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I just purchase 3 months for a $1.00 of xbox gamer pass. But when i purchased it it says for 1 month. Are u guys false advertising?
  4. DRockin Win User

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass Ultimate for £1!' however when I signed in it only gave
    me the option to purchase 1 month. I have contacted support but they have not been any help at all. I feel scammed. Is there any way I can get the subscription for 3 months? Help.
    I have the exact same issue. I tried contacting support, and they sent me here. The said "once a promotion is over, it is out of our hands" and that we should reach out here.
  5. MewZe64 Win User

Okay, I've set the category to Subscriptions and Billing but I'm not sure what I should put as the 'What is the issue?' part?
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You should get 3 months of GPU if that is your first time. No matter if you bought a game pass or live before. My suggestion is to contact support, payment and billing again. It is your right.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro 1. Screenshot logged out 2. Screenshot logged in Any idea what the problem is? [img] [img]...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Got my kids Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for their birthday. But I still have som e questions. Did the purchase on my account, because I will be using it as well. I have set our Xbox One as my Home...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, i am trying to undo the game pass ultimate, but when i go to the "manage subscriptions" page it only say to pay and i cannot undo the subscription, what can i do?...
  5. Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]: Boa tarde. Poderiam me ajudar? gostaria de compreender melhor qual o valor especifico, na compra de uma assinatura game pass ultimate, não fica claro, o preço anual, achei no ML por 150, mas...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working: Hi all In my household we have two XBox - mine in the lounge (let's call this Xbox 1) and my son's in his room (Xbox 2). I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription under my account. We just had to...
  7. Game pass ultimate $1 promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate $1 promotion: I’ve previously subscribed to game pass ultimate with a prepaid code. But I didn’t use the $1 promotion. After my subscription expires can I still get it for the $1?...
  8. Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue: Hi, Anobody else have issues with installing AOE 3. It keeps saying there's an error and it can't connect me to the server. error code 0x800704c6. Already tried updating/rebooting all/etc, but...
  9. The Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate.: So the Xbox app thinks I have a normal game pass and not ultimate, and because of that I can't claim the 3 month discord nitro. 7caa27e3-345f-40bf-9a7e-e283b23a270a
  10. Ultimate Game Pass on PC and XBox Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass on PC and XBox Console: My son just got a gaming PC. We have an ultimate game pass, but the xbox console is the home device. In order to be able to share the game pass and games across devices, do I need more than one...