Xbox game pass ultimate discord nitro

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate discord nitro in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so yesterday i bought xbox gamepass ultimate because it would give discord nitro for free, then i went to claim my rewards and it said "You are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LinkTrick, Dec 3, 2019.

1. LinkTrick
    LinkTrick Guest

Ok so yesterday i bought xbox gamepass ultimate because it would give discord nitro for free, then i went to claim my rewards and it said "You are not eligible to redeem these rewards" most of my language and region settings are set to UK, and i live in
    dubai. How do i get my free nitro, Spotify premium and EA access now. The button to redeem my gamepass ultimate rewards is also gone now. Please tell me what to do.

:)

LinkTrick, Dec 3, 2019
  2. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
  3. GodDream00 Win User

XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Discord Nitro

HI,

I am not looking for Discord Nitro's XBOX Game pass deal - that has already been available.

What I am looking for are the codes to have 3 months of Discord Nitro that was offered with the ultimate pass.

Thanks
  4. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

6. Captain Gini Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

yes, as long as this offer is available in your country you can get the benefit of Discord Nitro, you just have to check first and sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, then just redeem the Discord Nitro bonus
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate discord nitro - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  3. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have a Xbox ultimate past due that I canceled before it recurring. I bought Xbox live gold 1 month card yet it won't let me play online. How do I get past this problem I've tried everything I...
  5. I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...: Completo todos los datos para obtener Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, y cuando termino de completar los datos me dice "Verifique la información que ha escrito. No coincide con la información de esta...
  6. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...
  7. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  9. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...