Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i saw that xbox game pass ultimate users can redeem a disney+ offer but i can't find it under the perks tab at all anyone know where to find it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chynx, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Chynx
    Chynx Guest

Hey i saw that xbox game pass ultimate users can redeem a disney+ offer but i can't find it under the perks tab at all anyone know where to find it?

:)

Chynx, Jun 11, 2021
  2. uuddrlrl Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Yet, the official press release says that doesn't matter.

"Whether you claimed the previous Disney+ Perk or not, Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android."

Disney+ Returns to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Wire
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Please try checking this link in order to get more information on how to use Game pass perks Xbox Game Pass Perks | Xbox.
  4. FIGHTERx81 Win User

Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU

//EDIT: Found it, had to download the Xbox Game pass app.

Disney Support told me I had to click on "benefits" on my Xbox game pass ultimate and should follow the instructions. How do I get "advantages" with the xbox game pass?
  5. Msm_gamer Win User

Xbox

Only this offer on every xbox game pass ultimate offers like that
  6. MoeZArts Win User

I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

If you never subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate before, you can try to join using this link

Game Pass Ultimate
    . The offer is only available for new users.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Disney+ offer - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass: I tried already disconnecting EA account, reinstalling EA Access app, resetting xbox app by terminating it in task manager. None have seem to work. 3ec32fbe-5f67-4ca6-9f80-de481201ef8f
  3. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment: What should I do? My subscription usually goes out on the 2nd but I had a few bills to pay and I finally had enough money in my bank account for the payment to go out on the 13th this month. The...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate on pc: Hello, i have heard about xcloud gaming and decided to buy the ultimate game pass just to be able to play Mlb the show on my pc .... but i cant since its on beta and need an invite to access (...
  6. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate subscription: So I have a simple question. I tried to use the 1 dollar for 3 months of game pass ultimate deal but it said i needed to give some credit card info in order to pay for the rest. I had tried to buy...
  7. I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks: I see 13 perks, but none of them are for the Disney Plus perk. I am in Canada, and I claimed the previous Disney Plus perk, a few months ago. f74df848-09cb-4914-b0b6-deecb9ac3797
  8. Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate: I have already bought before the xbox game pass Ultimate 1 year ago i want to pay it again but it says Change Store region The issuing region of your payment option and the Store region must match...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working On PC: Hi, I bought my Ultimate pass 2 days ago and the Xbox app on my PC is recognised it but I can't download it because, it says Unknown driver so i tried to log out and log in an I tried to...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I updated my game pass to ultimate today but I can't open any games...they open and close right away 7aad8b74-e282-433f-9dff-5dc0e813e1fb