XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Well ... Just have a gripe that I hope to aire and possibly it will resonate and strike a chord that will reverberate...yadda yadda Gears of war 5 is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CerberusBite, Aug 26, 2019.

1. CerberusBite
    CerberusBite Guest

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

Well ... Just have a gripe that I hope to aire and possibly it will resonate and strike a chord that will reverberate...yadda yadda

Gears of war 5 is looking better & better with each and very preview that I've happen to take in. So much promise to live up to and deliver But it looks like it will Outperform and live up to its high calibre legacy . As a dedicated Xbox One
    Console gamer stoked beyond belief that my Gamepass subscription will foot the bill for this on on Day One but sadly this is a l'il bittersweet as Gamepass Ultimate adopters will be given access 4 days earlier and it seems this is also being complemented
    by additional in-game items reserved only for GPU subscribers . Cool but also a Not... Cool. I Consider and Pride myself on being a Legacy Xbox /XB360/XB One & XB Beyond Gamer who very much prefers to Game on my Console of choice and all that Its
    ecosystem has to offer. If I'm not mistaken the only other added feature that GPU offers at this time, PC playable titles, is one that I and MANY others don't need & likewise don't want bundled with our GamePass " Original " recipe... Clearly , you
    must see where this is heading ..

Any thoughts?

Is this to become Gamers' Community Business as Usual?

:)

CerberusBite, Aug 26, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

It actually costs less to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, than to subscribe to 2 separate services(Game Pass + Xbox Live Gold).

Example:

Xbox Live Gold($69.99/yearly subscription) + Game Pass($11.99/mo.) = $213.87/yr.*

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($16.99/mo.) = $203.88/yr.*

There is also a current promotion for Game Pass Ultimate "Get first 2 months for $2":

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($2.00/2mo.) + ($16.99/mo.) = $171.90/yr*

*The above example is Canadian pricing.

Additionally, if you are already an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold, your first purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(up to a max. of 36 months).

For example, if you have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold and 6 months of Xbox Game Pass remaining on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it will also convert your existing memberships to Ultimate, making a total of 13 months
    of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. That's a pretty sweet deal right there!

Even if you don't game on PC, these savings alone should be enough incentive to purchase Game Pass Ultimate..... and you still have the added bonus of PC gaming, if you ever desire to do so in the future.

Save yourself some money, get access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and all its content, plus 4 day early access.

Go Ultimate, you owe it to yourself! ;)
  3. luissolid Win User

Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition not playable on Xbox with xbox game pass ultimate

Hello!

Gears of War 5 (Standard) will be available on September 10 on Retail, Digital or Xbox Game Pass!

Gears Of War 5 Ultimate Edition will be available on September 6 (This Friday) on Retail, Digital or Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.

Regards!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

"You're too early"

Hi k1LL GiLL,

The game was released as Early Access to Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition owners on September 6th. Gears of War 5 Ultimate edition is included in the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription only. Gears of War 5 Standard edition, included in the regular Xbox
    Game Pass subscriptions, releases September 10th. You should be able to play later today at 8pm local time.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

gears of war 5

Here in Brazil I Know Start only in 9/6/2019 to how by the Game Ultimate Edition and Game Pass Ultimate Subscribers
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

gears of war 5

Said you had game pass? Is it the regular one or gamepass ultimate?
Thema:

1. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive? - Similar Threads - GAME PASS ULTIMATE

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  5. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  6. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...
  7. Game pass Ultimate & Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass Ultimate & Spotify: So I decided to get game pass ultimate the other day and also get the Spotify premium but I have yet to receive my Spotify code... Any help?? a68ec6dc-115e-483e-9568-79efd57849da
  8. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  9. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  10. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...