xbox game pass ultimate error

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NoahGabrielson, Aug 18, 2019.

1. xbox game pass ultimate error

this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and it has not worked.
    xbox game pass ultimate error [​IMG]

:)

NoahGabrielson, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Skyblueaqua Win User

Xbox games pass ultimate fails

I have Xbox games pass ultimate, I click on the game under the games pass listing & it says I need Xbox games pass for Console, there is no download button. I get an error message when trying to purchase game's pass for Console probably because I already
    have ultimate
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Key redeem error

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Because the error speak about "conversion", maybe you are trying to redeem an Xbox Live code of a different region and conversion to Game Pass Ultimate don't work in this way. As additional information the codes
    are always region assigned.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate error

1. xbox game pass ultimate error - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  3. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...
  5. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  6. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  9. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  10. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...