Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Couple of questions here. One Xbox in the home but will be cloud streaming to a phone as well. 1. If I purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrianM2123, Sep 17, 2020.

1. AdrianM2123
    AdrianM2123 Guest

Couple of questions here. One Xbox in the home but will be cloud streaming to a phone as well.

1. If I purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for my account, can my wife play the game pass games as well on her account?

And if that's possible:

2. If shes playing a Game Pass game on the console in her account, will I be able to stream over xcloud to my phone through my account?

:)

AdrianM2123, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Family Pass

Yes I think there should be a Game Pass Ultimate Family package for 4 or 5 users to share.
  3. kamil950 Win User

GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

Maybe try this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-family-sharing/5d04df06-6024-4126-8425-43957dc46e8a

(reply from 'Spazpol' user).

EDIT: I also found easier to understand, step by step or similar replies here (about sharing Game Pass on PC) - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate-family-sharing/2e13e311-19ae-449c-803a-c04aa2a109c5

(reply from 'JohnRichard3' user and 'ArminatorX user').
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  6. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate para a família[Translation-Ultimate Family Pass Game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate para a família[Translation-Ultimate Family Pass Game]: Eu sou assinante do serviço Game Pass Ultimate e a conta do meu irmão tem acesso aos jogos no console, mas no PC não e estamos no mesmo grupo/família. O Game Pass não compartilha jogos no PC com...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: So when I first bought my Xbox back in November, I received 2 codes for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But I never actually payed for the Ultimate. Right now, I have 12 months of Live Gold. I can...
  4. Activating game pass ultimate to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activating game pass ultimate to xbox: I just bought a game pass ultimate for my son's x box but it's telling me the code is not active. 59d122ff-a429-4549-b1b8-806684f300cd
  5. Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials: Hi I bought games pass ultimate 2 day ago and did not receive the the discount on ea games or there game trials and when go to on the ea play app it said I need to by ea play to use the app....
  6. Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC: Dear all, This might be a bit confusing, so I will try to keep it as simplified as possible (if any more details are required, please let me know!). I have an xbox account for well over a decade...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App: So, I've been using the Game Pass Ultimate for PC for a while now, just last week, I used it to download No Man's Sky when the Origins update arrived. Now, though, out of the blue, I don't have...
  8. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  9. Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi! I'm now a Game Pass Ultimate member which expires 26th November. I have a 12 months Xbox Live Code, if I wait until 27th and activate those 12 months and I buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...