Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; We need to add at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for households up 4-5 households for £25 - £30 Now you need to link your Microsoft accounts to play Ubisoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thundernathan14, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

We need to add at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for households up 4-5 households for £25 - £30

Now you need to link your Microsoft accounts to play Ubisoft game like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction it will be a good to a family membership.

Xbox Live Gold family membership name is Xbox Live Gold family

Xbox Game Pass family membership name is Xbox Game Pass family

PC Game Pass family membership name is PC Game Pass family

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family membership name is Family Game Pass Ultimate

submitted by /u/thundernathan14
    [link] [comments]

/u/thundernathan14, Jan 19, 2022
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: I just purchased the series X and it said it was including 24 month of game pass ultimate. I paid an additional couple of hundred just to get the Xbox. It didn’t redeem with the setup like I’ve...
  3. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  4. Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC.: Game pass ultimate subscription doesn't register on my PC so i am unable to download games and play from game pass. b4d5fc14-2e4d-4ec3-9624-5d5ffcb8ebd3
  5. If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires: the title pretty much explains itself, If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires? e2bd0c3c-6d10-4247-8fd1-b60249cfa345
  6. I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate: Hello everyone! I recently acquired an Xbox Series S, but I'd like to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I get a message saying "It looks like something went wrong" I've tried...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate: perks not redeeming: for some reason, even though i have xbox game pass ultimate, and i have no redeemed the perks, and the perks are before their expiration date, i am unable to redeem them because the xbox app has a...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer: Hi there, I'm loving the bridge into console games from Game Pass Ultimate. Wondering if/when it is on the roadmap to get local couch co-op working within Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via xCloud...
  9. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Minecraft Java edition.Can not play it for 3 days: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(My XGPU subscribe valid until April 20, 2023.) subscribe for my Microsoft Account, which allow me to play Minecraft Java Edtion. It works for couple days....
  10. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one with game pass ultimate: Says game is not compatible, failed to install. I thought as of March 1st, 2022, Microsoft Flight Simulator would install on Xbox one... b21af772-1fcb-4159-bdaf-bfd5419c4804