Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently seen an offer. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro for 3 months. But you can't only pay the 1 euro, you have to pay 39 euros for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EduardBurlacu, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro

Hi, I've recently seen an offer. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro for 3 months. But you can't only pay the 1 euro, you have to pay 39 euros for another 3 months, which is kinda disturbing. Is there any way to just pay the 1 euro? This offer is epic,
    so if anybody can help me, it would be so great.

Eduard.

:)

EduardBurlacu, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Have you used a GPU offer before?
  3. EnolaCat Win User

If you have already upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you cannot sign up for the promotional offer of receiving an allotted number of months for free. The offer is for new subscribers only. If you're already a GPU subscriber, you will only have the
    option to manage your current subscription plan for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service. Do you already have an active GPU subscription?
  4. Smwutches Win User

card code deleted when a subscription was canceled :-/////

The deal for 1 euro would have been for Ultimate Game Pass which includes a gold susbcription as well as game pass. So your original gold subscription would have been cancelled and concerted to Ultimate when you made that purchase (giving you about 4 or
    5 months of Ultimate for 1 euro instead of just the 1 month). So by cancelling Ultimate you cancelled your gold as well. You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally you would have to purchase a new subscription. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Capitan Albox Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Don't worry. I think you can convert your gold account into Ultimate at no cost, updating it for example with the promotion of one euro/dollar where the first month of Game Pass Ultimate.

Look for this information and how to do it in the official page of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. JapyoStylez Win User

Game pass

Looks like i got ultimate while i dont game on pc lol.. so what happens now ?

I pay 2 euro every month till may?

Or did i pay only 2 euro for gamepass till may? Or Will it charge additional 2 euro after 2 month?

The email that I got from microsoft that tells a different story:

Thanks for subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We’re happy you’re here.

We've charged € 2,00 to MasterCard for your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You'll be billed every month at € 2,00 until you cancel. We'll email you ahead of time if that price ever changes.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 Euro plus 39 euro - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  3. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  6. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Es que estoy suscrito a xbox game pass ultimate pero se termina en 10 días mi subcripcion pero al canjear 12 meses de xbox live gold me sale 4 meses y no me conviene tener game pass ultimate de 4...
  8. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  9. Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 88d2440d-fe29-4f1b-85ab-86bf177f67ea
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: So i saw other posts had this problem. I cant turn off the reoccuring payment for the xbox game pass ultimate. There is no option to turn it off. It also wont let me use my $5 to pay for it....