XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

Discus and support XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nick--B, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Nick--B
    Nick--B Guest

Hi,

Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed.

I am currently near the end of a GPU 3 months for £1 deal, which I activated soon after getting an XBox. This is the only subscription I have taken so far.

I believe that the following will give me 3 years of GPU, am I correct?

1. I wait until my GPU expires (important to avoid the conversion rates for Live Gold to GPU)
    2. I buy 3 * 12 months XBox Live Gold and apply all three ensuring that I turn off recurring billing for each
    3. I buy 1 month XBox Game Pass Ultimate and apply it on top of my Live Gold
    I have seen posts where people have used the £1 for 3 months GPU for step 3 but I cannot do this as I've already used this offer.

Many thanks.

:)

Nick--B, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for 1st time using the 1$ offer

The 3 years will upgrade to Ultimate at a ratio of 1:1. So you'll have 3 years of Ultimate.

The other conversion rate is if you have Ultimate and are adding a prepaid Gold or regular Game Pass to that.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Yes. And add the time of ultimate. 1 year Live + 1 month ultimate equals 13 months ultimate. And so on... The same thing is with the game pass. Example: 1 year Live + 3 months game pass+ 1 month ultimate is 16 months ultimate.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. ShmupPlayr71 Win User

Xbox game pass purchasing question

so from my understanding If I got purchased 3 years of xbox live gold,say even if I purchased these via 3rd party online seller which sells xbox gold cards and then redeemed these cards via my xbox one giving me years of gold then went and subbed to xbox
    game pass ultimate for the 31 offer it'll give me 3 years of game pass ultimate subscribtion?.If I remove my card details afterwards I sub to game pass it wont lose the game pass after a month and go back down to regular xbox live gold membership for the rest
    of the 3 years?..
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
Thema:

1. XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is what the ultimate game pass for PC really looks like: error Code: 0x87E00005: Due to error Code: 0x87E00005 pretty much all the good games are unplayable. DNS change didn't do anything. resetws didn't do anything, powershell commands to reset the store didn't do anything,...
  3. Multiple Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have 2 Xbox (1 Series X and 1 Series S) and have 4 gamers in the house. I need to be able to have all 4 gamers work on the either Xbox. From what I have read I can not share the Game...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I saw that Forza Horizon 4 was on game pass , so I got game pass ultimate for $1 and went to go download it. But to my surprise the button that usually says Install know says “get game pass” when...
  5. Codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? 51e36c11-8f2f-4186-97b3-6926260aa982
  6. The codes for ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    The codes for ultimate game pass: When i tired to use one of the ones that you get from buying a controller it said i wasnt able to use it cause a had xbox live gold how do i make it work?? e336cc7d-7f75-429d-a169-57da66ed9662
  7. So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help

in XboX Insiders
    So, I've just purchased Game Pass ultimate and ran into two problems, need help: I'm on PC, my first issue is that I can't sing in the gamepass app, but only if I log in first in the xbox app and then open via xbox app the game pass app... The second problem is that whenever...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Luxembourg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Luxembourg: How can this be, after so many years, that Microsoft still hasn't managed to create access as it should be? There are still so many features not available in this country (Luxembourg) as the Xbox...
  9. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  10. Xbox games pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games pass ultimate: Hi, I have been paying for games pass ultimate for while now however today on my console its saying I'm not subscribed. When I check my profile on xbox website it says I have an active...