Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass"

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If a game is cited as "included with game pass" why can't I access it with my shiny new Game Pass Ultimate subscription (double confirmed as running... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gunjindude, Aug 28, 2020.

1. gunjindude
    gunjindude Guest

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass"

If a game is cited as "included with game pass" why can't I access it with my shiny new Game Pass Ultimate subscription (double confirmed as running for the next month)? It shows "install" for a very brief instant before changing to "Buy" in the same space
    that "Install" occupied and I no longer have the download option. How do I actually download games as part of Game Pass?

:)

gunjindude, Aug 28, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

GTA

your son will also need to add xbox live gold subscription or purchase xbox game pass ultimate which includes gold, game pass and pc game pass.
  3. -DimD- Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate, you don't need to purchase a subscription for Game Pass PC, It's included.

If you just have a Game Pass Console subscription, you should upgrade to Ultimate is the cheaper option to play on console and PC (you'll have xbox live for free) or buy an additional subscription for Game Pass PC.

Just be careful, the game catalogues are not totally the same between PC and Console.

The link for online subscription :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join

Best Regards,
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Fm19 is available on pc via the game pass option and should work exactly like any other game to be able to download and play, as long as you are signed in to your ms account that has the game pass.

Remember the ultimate game pass includes the pc option allowing you to play the games on pc.

Some games are available on both pc and xbox and others only on the one platform
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC only shows purchase options for games "Included With Game Pass" - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Activating game pass ultimate to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activating game pass ultimate to xbox: I just bought a game pass ultimate for my son's x box but it's telling me the code is not active. 59d122ff-a429-4549-b1b8-806684f300cd
  3. Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not getting all the ea play discount or game trials: Hi I bought games pass ultimate 2 day ago and did not receive the the discount on ea games or there game trials and when go to on the ea play app it said I need to by ea play to use the app....
  4. Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription between an xbox and a PC: Dear all, This might be a bit confusing, so I will try to keep it as simplified as possible (if any more details are required, please let me know!). I have an xbox account for well over a decade...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate for PC not appearing in the Xbox App: So, I've been using the Game Pass Ultimate for PC for a while now, just last week, I used it to download No Man's Sky when the Origins update arrived. Now, though, out of the blue, I don't have...
  6. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  7. Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate: Hi! I'm now a Game Pass Ultimate member which expires 26th November. I have a 12 months Xbox Live Code, if I wait until 27th and activate those 12 months and I buy 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...
  9. I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...: I don't really understand what I did wrong. I literally just bought my first Xbox like a week ago and I know I've never used this promotion before. My Xbox came with a free trial of Game Pass, but...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play: I have just purchased the Ultimate Game pass for 1 month as FIFA 21 will be available to play with EA Play on Thursday. It stated online that EA Play was included however when I enter the Ea play...