xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jaydenstevens1, Jun 2, 2020.

1. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a refund can someone please help?

:)

jaydenstevens1, Jun 2, 2020
  2. jaydenstevens1 Win User

I was thinking it may be that so far it's been about 20 hours since I rebought it hope it dosent do it again.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

you already got your money back? if so, it could be because of your payment method
  4. BidLight4835988 Win User

Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.

I was charged on June 7th for 16.25 for an Ultimate Game Pass and I literally had cancelled the subscription weeks before, and after the deadline i didn't have ultimate for a week or so, then it randomly charges me again. I bought ultimate on my main
    account on June 4th and then it charged on my second acc for literally no reason. I can't refund it because it says I already payed, like no **** I payed why would I want a refund if I didn't pay. They say I have 14 days but its only June 11th, why tf can
    I not refund.
  5. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

when you upgrade to ultimate game pass and have Xbox live it will add the number of days of Xbox live to ultimate game pass making it 36 months, but I suggest after 36 months you cancel because there are conversion when adding more Xbox live to your account
    and provide fewer days to ultimate game pass.
Thema:

1. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on two different generation devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on two different generation devices.: Hello Community, I'm getting a Series X in two weeks so my father has decided to buy my One S from me to try video games for the first time in his 66 years of life. He lives in my basement and...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate family problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass ultimate family problem: Hey people of the Xbox planet I have an Xbox one s and my dad made a family thingy where he is a guardian and I'm a child. Anyways, today I wanted to try the game pass ultimate cloud playing...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: My son is trying to play fortnite and something keeps popping up to purchase Xbox Gold or GPUltimate. We have it. I don't know how to get past this and I can't find a phone number for help. There...
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass between 'two' people

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass between 'two' people: My brother and I are interested in buying Ultimate Game Pass, as he has an Xbox One and I have a PC, however, he raised an interesting question. He already has his friends/achievements/etc on his...
  6. Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate auto renewed itself: I turned off auto renew on my game pass ultimate subscription and all of a sudden it turned on by itself. Now I can't pay for my game pass subscription with my $15 I just got. I'm really sad now...
  7. Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Premium for 6 months not showing when i buy Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello Everyone I recently bought xbox gamepass about an hour ago. Im trying to redeem spotify premium but it doesn't show up in the perks Can someone help please? [img]...
  8. Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kupno Xbox Game Pass Ultimate za pomocą salda konta Microsoft.[Translation-Purchase Xbox...: Witam. Posiadam na koncie Microsoft 20zł i chciałem się zapytać czy mogę kupić za pomocą salda konta Microsoft subskrypcję Xbox Game Pass Ultimate bez używania karty kredytowej na jeden miesiąc?...
  9. Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on pc with game pass ultimate subscription, only shows to purchase games and not...: As title. It worked on my main desktop last week. I have a new laptop which I am currently setting up and I decided to download a few light games on this through the xbox app. Downloaded the app,...
  10. So I've had upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate a Year Ago

in XBoX on Windows
    So I've had upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate a Year Ago: As title says I upgraded to GPU a year ago but when I went to go look at my charges it still shows I'm being charged for PC Game Pass even though I have Ultimate? I am wondering why this is...