Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey i have game pass ultimate and have been trying to claim the gift, but every time i try it just says “An error occurred. Please try again later.”.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ソンブラ��, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim?

Hey i have game pass ultimate and have been trying to claim the gift, but every time i try it just says “An error occurred. Please try again later.”.

I have tried resetting my xbox swapping accounts and everything else and still the same message. Anyone have a way to fix it?

:)

ソンブラ��, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Jordan3150 Win User

Requesting discord nitro

the Nitro gift is only available for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users, so in theory, you should be able to claim it on pc, because Ultimate covers both Xbox and PC.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  4. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
  5. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  6. jerryserious Win User

Game Pass Ultimate suspended

My xbox game pass ultimate is suspended and im trying to re pay it with a gift card but it doesnt have that option
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim?

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: i have two accounts on my xbox, one account has xbox game pass ultimate and one doesn’t, i have family sharing on so does the account that doesn’t have game pass ultimate get the perks...
  6. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  8. Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate: Simplesmente,quando dei um upgrade em meu Game pass ele passou a reconhecer somente um ''Xbox Game Pass para Console'' e não deixa eu baixar jogos de computador como Dead by Daylight (Windows)...
  9. Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi there, I bought and redeemed a code for 3 months of xbox game pass yesterday from a third party site, I redeemed the code and it worked fine but I didn't realise it was standard game pass...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello buy code and get Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed b75c04ed-1688-40e9-b7da-97694f4653bb