xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeonardoGabriel11, Dec 3, 2019.

1. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?

:)

LeonardoGabriel11, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  4. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  5. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

6. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

1. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Discord Nitro: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and noticed you are eligible to redeem codes to Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium for a limited time, I would like to claim the Discord Nitro code but...
  3. Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joined XBOX Game Pass Ultimate by mistake: I Joined Game Pass Ultimate by mistake by pressing A several times on the wrong screen with TV off.I already have an XBOX gold subscription deducted on October 2019 cost 49;99. I am unable to...
  4. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC: Hello, So I recently subscribed for the 1$/3 months deal that is supposed to include 1 month of EA Access, 3 months of Discord Nitro, and 6 months of Spotify Premium. However I am on PC only and...
  6. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  8. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  9. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá, eu já usei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 1 real na minha conta principal, mas eu queria saber. E se eu pegar esssa promoção na minha conta secundária, eu poderei compartilhar ela...