xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeonardoGabriel11, Dec 3, 2019.

1. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?

:)

LeonardoGabriel11, Dec 3, 2019
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

3. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  4. ttttubby Win User

Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

When I redeemed my spotify code it was on the dashboard as a link to free stuff (ended up being spotify, discord nitro, and EA).
  5. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

1. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  3. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  4. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  5. $1 xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass ultimate: i want to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and have enough money to get it but it still says "how do you want to pay the rest" when i just want to get the 1 month $1...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  7. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I turned off auto renewal and did the 1$ for 1 month xbox game pass and then i stopped playing and when i came back it said my subscription was past due and now i'm going to have to pay 16 dollars...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1: I own a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold (ends in December) If I purchase the £1 Game Pass Ultimate Month trail, will I lose my gold after that month seeing as the ultimate converts it and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: If I buy the Xbox games pass ultimate at 1 dollar right now and it goes back to 17 dollars, will I continue to pay for a dollar or will I have to pay for 17 dollars?...