Xbox game pass ultimate help

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having problems accessing my husband's ultimate content. My xbox is set as his home profile and everytime I try to access a game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Acid9330, May 1, 2020.

1. Acid9330
    Acid9330 Guest

Hello everyone,

I am having problems accessing my husband's ultimate content. My xbox is set as his home profile and everytime I try to access a game it tells me I have to buy it first unless I have his profile signed in. I can't figure out how to fix it. The game sharing
    has always worked between our xboxes until he got the ultimate pass. I have my own gold subscription but there are a lot of interesting games on ultimate that I want to try but I can't because he plays on his own xbox all the time. How can I fix this??

:)

Acid9330, May 1, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Hello Tenbrick,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on game pass ultimate. If you have had the ultimate subscription in the past it will not convert for example 1 year of gold to 1 year of game pass ultimate. That is for first time users
    of game pass ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. sprkle Win User

I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...

“ On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your
    purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a preset conversion ratio.” this should help
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

Hi MarioGerves,

No they would convert the supscription from Gold to Ultimate! When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, they will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum
    of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to Change. Read more at

"Ultimate FAQ"

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate help - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: Alguien ma podria ayudar en saber si puedo pagar una suscripción de game pass ultimate vencida con una tarjeta de game pass ultimate de un mes??? Por favor AYUDAA!!!! [Translation- Someone ma...
  3. Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription Renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Good evening all, My GF offered me a new Xbox One S to my delight. I've been needing an excuse to drop computer gaming to "sofa gaming" and try something new, since I'm an avid PC player. So I...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Free Trial Turned Into "Free" Year?: Hey everyone, I bought a new controller because mine broke, and got a "game pass ultimate" free 15 day (or something like that) trial with it. So, naturally, I inputted the code for my free...
  5. actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    actualizacion de game pass ultimate [game pass update ultimate]: hola deseo pagar mi suscripción de game pass ultimate, tengo saldo microsoft de $1000 pero solo me da la opción de pagar con tarjeta bancaria o pay pal. me dice tener un saldo vencido igual quiero...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I'm thinking about renewing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and wondered about the pricing. The $15 a month is expensive and wondered how I could get some kind of discount. I've been watching to see when...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  9. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...