Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So my setup is a PC in my office and I am building another PC to connect to my big screen TV in the lounge room. I have the Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richpal, Aug 26, 2019.

1. richpal
    richpal Guest

Hi,

So my setup is a PC in my office and I am building another PC to connect to my big screen TV in the lounge room. I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I play xbox game pass PC games on my office computer and want to also play them on my new
    PC in the lounge room. Can I install xbox beta on both computers and download the games on both computers and then when I want to play a game on my big screen TV I can I do it?

Also if I am allowed to do it without causing problems will the same game on my office computer sync with the computer in the lounge room when I am playing it there?

An example is playing Prey on the office computer on one day and then on another day playing Prey on my computer in the lounge room. Will the saves from one computer game sync with the saves from the other computer?

I know I am asking a lot but maybe someone is already doing this and will let me know of their experience with it.

Thanks

:)

richpal, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Otomatik Ödeme Sonucu Borç Yazmış[Translation-Xbox Game Pass...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimateyi 1 ay kullandım ve sonrasında kullanmadım. Otomatik ödeme açık olduğundan fatura yazmış fakat ben sistemi kullanmadığım için parasınıda yatırmadım. Kullanmadığım sisteme...
  3. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020
  5. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...
  6. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  7. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  8. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  9. Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation: I have subscribed to the Xbox ultimate game pass, in order to be able to play gears of war 5. When I go to the Microsoft store to install the game that comes with that subscription, it does not...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion: Hello. Two questions: Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game Pass or Gold). It only appears at full price...