Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So my setup is a PC in my office and I am building another PC to connect to my big screen TV in the lounge room. I have the Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richpal, Aug 26, 2019.

1. richpal
    richpal Guest

Hi,

So my setup is a PC in my office and I am building another PC to connect to my big screen TV in the lounge room. I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I play xbox game pass PC games on my office computer and want to also play them on my new
    PC in the lounge room. Can I install xbox beta on both computers and download the games on both computers and then when I want to play a game on my big screen TV I can I do it?

Also if I am allowed to do it without causing problems will the same game on my office computer sync with the computer in the lounge room when I am playing it there?

An example is playing Prey on the office computer on one day and then on another day playing Prey on my computer in the lounge room. Will the saves from one computer game sync with the saves from the other computer?

I know I am asking a lot but maybe someone is already doing this and will let me know of their experience with it.

Thanks

:)

richpal, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate installed on 2 PC's. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes: Hello, On January 6th I got the Xbox game pass ultimate the day before the sale ended for 1$, about a week went by and I contacted support and they said to just wait more time. It is now almost...
  3. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  4. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load...
  5. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: Okay so my wife cancelled the Game Pass Ultimate subscription a few days ago, but I still have Live Gold. I'm not complaining but it confuses me because I thought the Live Gold would be cancelled...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate indirimli üyeliğimi bundan 3 ay önce 5,90 ₺ almıştım. Üyeliğimi 1 gün arayla iptal etmeyi unutmuşum bu yüzden Microsoft hesabıma 134,99 ₺ kesmiş. Fakat bu ödemeyi...
  7. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a
  8. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to obtain rewards points from it. f74a0cc5-3afd-42fe-a3ae-6830aa6d9c1b
  10. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017