XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Issue

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; From my understanding after looking at my Microsoft subscriptions, in February of 2020, I purchased XBOX Live Gold, and then in May I upgraded it to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeremyEyles, Jan 11, 2021.

1. JeremyEyles
    JeremyEyles Guest

From my understanding after looking at my Microsoft subscriptions, in February of 2020, I purchased XBOX Live Gold, and then in May I upgraded it to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Up until now, I thought I had game pass ultimate because I was able
    to use gold on my Xbox and I was able to download and play game pass games on my pc, but recently I heard that there was a promotion going on for discord Nitro with Xbox game pass ultimate. When I went to go redeem it I found that my Xbox App was telling me
    I only had Game Pass, not ultimate. I then found out that EA Play is now included with ultimate and I haven't been able to play any of the games included on there. My subscriptions say that the last game pass ultimate charge was on May 26th, 2020 for $1.13
    which is when the upgrade would have taken place and that it expires on March 12, 2021. It also says my last Xbox Live Gold charge was on February 10, 2020 for $79.09, under which it says Subcription converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so theoretically I
    should have game pass ultimate, but I don't? An explanation would help a lot, thanks.

:)

JeremyEyles, Jan 11, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Hi maxatkinson.

Yes, that is not an issue. You can logon an game with your Game Pass Ultimate subscription on both devices.

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the replies. With game pass ultimate, you do not need to purchase game pass for PC as it is included in the Ultimate subscription. On an important note, at the moment game pass for PC is not shareable at this time. Xbox game pass for console and
    Xbox live gold are allowed to be shared. Here is the
    ultimate gam pass FAQ
    . As the issue has been answered, I will go ahead and lock the thread to prevent repetitive answers.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Converter

Hi Gmoeda,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with the conversion of gold to ultimate. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you have a Ultimate game pass subscription. As the ultimate subscription has gold, game pass for console
    and pc altogether. You can look over the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information. Also, here is the
    conversion chart
    for additional information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Issue - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: Boa tarde, eu tenho o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate e consigo usar os jogos do Game Pass normal, EA Play e da Xbox Live Gold, já que o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate da acessibilidade para todos esses...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC (Asking to join on both Xbox GP app and Microsoft...: Hi, I have an issue with my game pass ultimate subscription, it works totally fine on my Xbox One however it doesn't seem to register that I have ultimate on my PC at all. Earlier last year I...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for £1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for £1: I'm seeing the offer on the console and online for a 3 month subscription of Game Pass Ultimate for £1. When I go through the stages to purchase, at the end, it tells me £10.99 will be charged...
  5. Ownership of Digital Content Before Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ownership of Digital Content Before Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding something I have seen on the xbox store. Within the past couple months, I decided to upgrade my gold subscription to a game pass ultimate...
  6. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  7. Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't game pass ultimate work with Skate 3?: I've been using Game Pass Ultimate for quite some time, and it's good... but, when I try to load Skate 3 with EA Access, it tells me that I don't have Xbox Live? Why? The subscription says that it...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: i have just bought xbox game pass ultimate for my son but when he trys to download a game included in the pass he keeps asking him to join now. why wont it work? c805a3d5-8854-4e4a-8600-7e304f65f3bb
  9. Minecraft on windows 10 - xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on windows 10 - xbox ultimate game pass: Hi I have just purchased the xbox ultimate games pass. This is to be able to access minecraft for windows 10 for my son to a laptop. However, when I login into my microsoft account and set up to...
  10. I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Xbox game pass ultimate but still i cant buy jump force it says I need to pay it....: I went to Xbox website it still said u have you have to pay. Is Jump force not a Xbox game pass ultimate e48b3689-34e8-4568-9ea8-29d0437fc1e8