Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Minecraft Realm Subscription

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Minecraft Realm Subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the Game Pass Ultimate come with a premium realm subscription? I recently shut down my Minecraft realm due to money issues and went to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkWolf2714, Mar 25, 2021.

1. DarkWolf2714
    DarkWolf2714 Guest

Does the Game Pass Ultimate come with a premium realm subscription? I recently shut down my Minecraft realm due to money issues and went to go re-activate it a day after it ran out. However, it is still currently active and I haven't renewed the subscription yet. When I go to my bills, it seems like it's been lumped in with the subscription for the Game pass so i was wondering if that is something that is included or if I need to look into the matter further to make sure i'm not being charged somewhere when I shouldn't be. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

DarkWolf2714, Mar 25, 2021
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using a Realm on Minecraft.

Firstly, You will need an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play Realms on an Xbox One console.

Secondly, there are two different types of Realms subscription, one for
    Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers consoles and one for
    Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition)

I would recommend that you check out the article that covers
    Minecraft Realms
    to find any other additional info you seek in regards to this.

I hope this was of some use to you.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft

Could you elaborate on the subject a little bit more? What kind of plan is it asking you about exactly? I'm judging from it being Minecraft, your world may be on a Realm server and it is asking you to renew the subscription to the Realm?

A few more questions. Do you have Xbox Live Gold or perhaps Xbox Game Pass, Minecraft is available through Game Pass as well... so if you had that and then didn't renew the subscription that could prohibiti you from accessing the game and the worlds.

I'm willing to lean on the bet that your world on a Realms or you have the game through Game Pass. I would recommend checking out your services and subscriptions page, as well as this FAQ on Realms.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/viewing-and-managing-your-memberships

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Hi Rupert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with access to Minecraft. Is it possible the subscription you had and it expired was Ultimate game pass? As this subscription includes gold, and game pass. As Minecraft is on the game pass
    subscription. Then when you renewed Xbox live gold, you no longer have game pass so unable to access the game. You can check subscriptions and see if the ultimate is there and when it expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Duster589 Win User

Buying Minecraft

If you get Game Pass or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for the remaining time you have left on your Xbox Live Gold subscription it includes Minecraft for Xbox One.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/Minecraft Realm Subscription - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years: Hi, Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed. I am currently near the end of a GPU 3 months for £1 deal,...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode: I had dev mode installed on my xbox and when I got the game pass I couldn't use the game pass. After factory resetting I was able to use my game pass. When I tried to install Dev Mode again, I got...
  4. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  5. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...
  6. My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app: For some reason I can't get my Game Pass Ultimate to register to my account although my Microsoft account says I have a subscription active and yes I am connected with the correct account to both...
  7. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Expiration: Our subscription to Game Pass Ultimate (purchased for $1) is going to expire. $15 / month is a bit crazy to spend on a minors account. Suggestions? (The EA part is important). Thanks!...
  9. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  10. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...