Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox realize heavy on the Xbox standered issue controller in order to govern its headset capabilities but in the world of mobile gaming there are many... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fuckmethree, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...

Xbox realize heavy on the Xbox standered issue controller in order to govern its headset capabilities but in the world of mobile gaming there are many different controller attachments for your phone that don't support or have any audio regulating capabilities one specific example is the razer kishi controller which is highest-rated controller on the market and even has an Xbox specific version in my own ignorance I purchased both (reg and Xbox vers.) thinking the problem would be solved but alas it didn't I feel like a simple patch to allow audio through blue tooth devices connected to the phone would fix this.

(Respectfully I've tried troubleshooting this issue for days altered every setting every permissions etc a Microsoft rept told me the reasoning after troubleshooting. I've litturly tried everything there's no more troubleshooting you can ask me done that I haven't already tried.)

submitted by /u/fuckmethree
    [link] [comments]

/u/fuckmethree, Nov 29, 2021
  2. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox cloud for Android

Hey Chris

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about cloud gaming on your mobile device.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does indeed include
    cloud gaming
    . Therefor, once you have the subscription, you merely need to download the
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) and can continue to play these games on your mobile device while you have the subscription.

This also means, that as long as the game stays in Game Pass, you will not need to purchase the game itself, merely any additional DLC or in-game currencies you would like to have. You can read up a bit more on this via

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox cloud haimg beta

6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xcloud not working on Huawei devices

Thema:

Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats...

1. Xbox game pass ultimate mobile cloud gaming is amazing except for 1 minor flaw and thats... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games: It downloaded some games but is not consistent and most games get stuck at 0% preparing, please advise. I'm currently in the 1 month trial. I have a Surface 8 Pro with Windows 11...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone: Good day all, Please note that I have upgraded to Xbox Games Pass ultimate as I enjoy playing all the Xbox games on my Windows 11 PC and I heard that I am able to play my games from my iPhone as...
  4. Gamer tag with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag with game pass ultimate: Long story short I’ve had Xbox live since the 360 first came out. I’ve had the same gamer tag since then. Last time I was on my Xbox 1 was around the beginning of 2017. I just recently bought a...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud: With the Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud, can we hope that soon it will be possible to buy and host in the cloud games not included in the catalog as is currently the case in Stadia?...
  6. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...: I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i try to get forza horizon 5 to the pc but i cant i get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate do i still need to buy the game??? e6ced2ec-4adf-4be7-b34c-505986d9b9d8
  8. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback: We need to add at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for households up 4-5 households for £25 - £30 Now you need to link your Microsoft accounts to play Ubisoft game like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i can't redeem xbox gamepass ultimate $1 with microsoft account balance e0033f0e-a843-41c9-b9b2-65c6ae9fadd8