XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I´ve recently upraded my XBOX Game Pass to Ultimate, but I´m not able to connect my account to EA Play :-( ....I´ve followed the steps on the EA FAQ,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigBadLemming, May 12, 2021.

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play

I´ve recently upraded my XBOX Game Pass to Ultimate, but I´m not able to connect my account to EA Play :-( ....I´ve followed the steps on the EA FAQ, but it´s not working!

Anybody got a hint what I need to do??

submitted by /u/BigBadLemming
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigBadLemming, May 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC
    If you have EA Play for PC, then that is coming to Xbox Game pass for PC. If you have EA Play for Xbox, then that is what is going to be included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from the 10th November.

4. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Play No Longer Functioning

Is this on the console or PC? EA Play is included on the console with Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play will be available on the PC through Game Pass sometime this year.
  6. Smwutches Win User

ea play xbox game pass

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? You need Ultimate to access EA Play for free on the console.
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - not connecting to EA Play - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts: One of the other accounts on my home Xbox has recently (last night) upgraded their Game Pass subscription to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. My account and the others were able to use their...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Is it possible for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to be shared over multiple accounts? One of my family members has the subscription but it's only on his account and the rest of my family and I can't...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005: I have been unable to download certain titles from any of the game pass services (windows store website, windows store app, xbox app, etc). They seem to download fine on my Xbox but not on PC. I...
  5. Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC: I have the PC Xbox app. I'm able to use the game pass, download games, play games, etc. HOWEVER, I am unable to play any games that require xbox live. I have xbox live through the ultimate game...
  6. Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs: Hello I have 2x Xbox consoles in my household I want my 1 Xbox Live Games pass to share across both consoles Currently I have 3x profiles all 3 profiles are on both xboxs One Xbox is set to Home...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child: I thought i was purchasing the Subscription (via Microsoft account log in) to be available under my sons xbox account - but when finished, it shows the subscription is available under mine. I...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I currently have game pass ultimate and no longer wish to have it, so i bought a 12 month code for xbox live gold. When i went to redeem the code it told me that it would be converted to 4...
  9. I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass: I tried already disconnecting EA account, reinstalling EA Access app, resetting xbox app by terminating it in task manager. None have seem to work. 3ec32fbe-5f67-4ca6-9f80-de481201ef8f
  10. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...