Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CoreyKasperski, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

Hey,

The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my subscription had lapsed or I didn't have the upgrade I processed it
    through the app. After doing so the app STILL doesn't acknowledge I have the Ultimate Pass and won't allow me access to any of the perks and still prompts me to upgrade.

I logged into my Microsoft account to see that I was indeed already subscribed to the Ultimate Pass, the last charge going to my VISA on the 26th of March and now a new charge today authorized through PayPal from my bank account. I cannot find a support or
    help contact anywhere for this, you're support/contact us page is incredibly convoluted and seems intentionally designed to make it difficult for me to talk to a human being about this.

Either I am now double subscribed to the Ultimate Pass or I just paid again for a subscription I already had paid for recurring the other week in March. Regardless I would like to get it sorted, please help me with this or direct me to someone who can.

Thanks!

:)

CoreyKasperski, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Albert X Win User

To get this issue sorted you need to reach out to support via the following link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. CoreyKasperski Win User

Thanks for the replies, I'll attempt to get the extra pass refunded via the link provided.

In regards to the Ultimate Pass perks, if I cannot access the properly through the app (I understand it is a beta) how can I get access to them otherwise?
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

5. Kernal Sprunt Win User

Can't Sign in to Xbox (Beta) App

For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass.
  6. DETOXED Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  3. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  6. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  7. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  9. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  10. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...