Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC

Discus and support Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have got the game pass everything is connected, but it is saying i still need to buy it when i try use it on the pc... on the app or the web...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by martin brown(2), Apr 7, 2021.

1. Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC

i have got the game pass everything is connected,

but it is saying i still need to buy it when i try use it on the pc...

on the app or the web...

can you help or point me in the right direction

:)

martin brown(2), Apr 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hi LiviaCruz1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the consoles that are supported for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it is designed for usage on PC and for Xbox One.
    Game Pass subscriptions are available for use on Xbox One and PC.
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works on both console and PC, and also comes with Xbox Live Gold membership.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
Thema:

Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC

1. Xbox Game pass ultimate not working on PC - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  3. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...
  4. My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app: For some reason I can't get my Game Pass Ultimate to register to my account although my Microsoft account says I have a subscription active and yes I am connected with the correct account to both...
  5. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Expiration: Our subscription to Game Pass Ultimate (purchased for $1) is going to expire. $15 / month is a bit crazy to spend on a minors account. Suggestions? (The EA part is important). Thanks!...
  7. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  8. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate: I've recently been made aware that you can convert existing Xbox Live Gold subscription time to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I, however, have not been able to find a definitive answer...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I already have a year of gold I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate Will I have to pay 10.99 a month instantly Or will it use the rest of my gold membership And then begin to charge me?...