Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday my Game Pass was working fine. Today, whenever I try to launch a Game Pass game I get an error telling me that I require an active Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xNJGv, Sep 9, 2019.

1. xNJGv
    xNJGv Guest

Yesterday my Game Pass was working fine. Today, whenever I try to launch a Game Pass game I get an error telling me that I require an active Game Pass subscription. I've tried to reset my console, restart it and sign in and out. I have been waiting over
    2 hours to get in touch with support, to no avail. The error code I get is 0x803f900a.

:)

xNJGv, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  4. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan: I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  9. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  10. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...