Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UmutBayburt, Aug 21, 2019.

1. UmutBayburt
    UmutBayburt Guest

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate almıştım fakat yenilemeyi kapatmayı unutmuşum ve şu an yeniden ödeme yapmamı zorunlu kılıyor fakat iptal etmek istiyorum ama yapamıyorum. Ödemek zorunda değilsem iptal edebilme şansınız var mı ?

:)

UmutBayburt, Aug 21, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can request a refund here

You may be out of luck though. Having auto renew on means you agree to it renewing automatically. It's still worth a shot however.
  3. OsmanSandallı Win User

Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

Aboneliği görmeme rağmen iptal etme seçeneği yok. Sorunumda bu tam olarak

__

[Translation - Although I see the subscription, there is no option to cancel it.
    In my problem this is exactly]
  4. EminMznt Win User

XBox GamePass

Öncelikle cevabınız için teşekkür ederim. Kesinlikle buraya girmek benim de akıl edebileceğim bir şey, bendeki ana sıkıntı abonelik iptali sayfasında iptal et seçeneğinin çıkmaması daha önce de abonelik iptal etme işlemi yaptım.

[Translation-

Firstly, thanks for your response.
    Definitely something I can also enter into here, the main problem in my site is to cancel the unsubscribe option to cancel the previous unsubscribe process I did.]
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you won't be able to access features of your account or add/remove or purchase items until the overdue amount has been paid for.

You can do this at
    https://account.microsoft.com
    . If you have trouble setting up the repayment you can contact support for more assistance.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödemeliği İptal Etme - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  4. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  6. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  8. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...