Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child Account

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you add Game Pass Ultimate to just a child account, or change a child account to a normal account? 12ef6bff-9231-4792-b07d-7d83fc3125cf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RickTucker2, Aug 1, 2019.

1. RickTucker2
    RickTucker2 Guest

How do you add Game Pass Ultimate to just a child account, or change a child account to a normal account?

:)

RickTucker2, Aug 1, 2019
  2. SepiaMX Win User

My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet connection

Hi there,

What I would recommend would be to set the Xbox as your home by following the steps here: Designate a home Xbox. Then you create
    a child account and add family members on the Xbox. There is a lot of information about

Family and responsible gaming
    in that link.

Getting game pass ultimate is a good idea as include both game pass and Xbox live in one subscription. You can customize the settings of your son's account here

Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

As Game Pass ultimate includes can be used for Xbox and PC you can play in your PC too while your son plays on the Xbox, but as many have said already, Minecraft is not included in Game pass for PC.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one s console

It would be a good idea to setup child accounts for each child you have, and if you already have game pass ultimate, then using the account that has it then make the console the home Xbox, and everyone that uses the console will have access to it.

Instructions how to setup the home xbox can be found here
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Here is a guide how to create child accounts
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

Hi Jocubed,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You need ask for some Parental Controller make the recharge the Subscription I think
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child Account - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  3. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...
  5. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  6. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  7. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  8. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment: My Ultimate subscription is past due and I want to pay for it with my Xbox balance but there isn't an option to do this. Is it possible to pay with Xbox Balance? 37101dfd-5a56-4138-9b92-e538ca63cd5f
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes: sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone...