Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EeveeBoz, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/EeveeBoz
    /u/EeveeBoz Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console.

in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show.

xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only shows xbox game pass for pc.

And on the xbox companion app it's showing xbox game pass ultimate for a dollar.

What is going on??

submitted by /u/EeveeBoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/EeveeBoz, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

if you're using the xbox app of a pc check the account that has loged in in the microsoft store of the pc, that should be the one which has the xbox game pass ultimate, if you're talking about a phone then use the xbox game pass app, no the beta
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

5. SoraTheBlueWind Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

Are you downloading from the Microsoft Store app? If so, try downloading from the Xbox app (not the console companion app) instead. If you don't have that app downloaded, you can download it at https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav
    After my computer went through the lengthy update (wasn't aware I wasn't up to the most recent version), I was able to finally install the Xbox app and can now install all the games that come with Game Pass Ultimate. Kinda embarrassed that it was such a simple
    fix. Thanks!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gamepass for PC Install Button Not Functioning

Have you downloaded the new Xbox app (not the companion app)? You should be able to download them through their instead of through the Microsoft Store app. If you haven't installed it, you should be able to get it from here by clicking "Get Started" - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Canceling game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceling game pass ultimate: I want to go back to just plain gold and get rid of game pass ultimate. If I choose to cancel it now will that forfet my current gold stuff or will it just get rid of ultimate and downgrade me to...
  3. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: Hello, My brother is moving back to my home. We each have separate Xbox game pass ultimate's that are good until July 2022. Since he will be in my household now, we read that the home sharing...
  4. Games Pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass ultimate family sharing: Please implement a family sharing system of Games Pass Ultimate. Between my flatmates and I, we have 3 Xbox's in the household and share one account for Games Pass. Make this far more...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate: 2 Xbox’s, 1 Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: 2 Xbox’s, 1 Gamertag: Hi there I have an Xbox One X with Game Pass Ultimate and have just purchased a Series X. I intend to keep both consoles. Will gamepass work across both consoles signed in with a single gamertag?...
  6. Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox. Game pass 1 month ultimate. $ 1499 dose not work at all: My. Xbox game pass 1 month ultimate. Don't work. What do I do 59cca3bc-d086-4dfa-8834-c9af266885cd
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Boa tarde gostaria de girar uma dúvida eu tenho dois cosoles xbox one s e eu gostaria de saber se e posivel utilizar uma conta game pass nos dois consoles e se e posivel fazer uso deles ao mesmo...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access: Hi My Game pass ultimate is currently set to run out 11/4/2022 if I take out an Xbox All access on a New Series X console (which comes with 2 years game pass ultimate) will I lose my current sub...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?: I just bought Xbox game pass Ultimate, I tried to get the first time perk for game PSO2 but its not there, I can see and redeem the monthly one (September). Is the perk already gone ? why there's...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming: I know this is in Beta right now, but an issue that I'm running across is that when I go to play a game on my mobile device, it signs me out on my console. Why is this? I'm gaming on my mobile...