Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I definitely paid for this service, yet it keeps showing I have to sign up what I already signed up... The only fishy part is somehow my sister's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joon Young Kim, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

I definitely paid for this service, yet it keeps showing I have to sign up what I already signed up...

The only fishy part is somehow my sister's e-mail address is shown in my account. When I tried to edit that, her account doesn't show up. Only my account... What is this inconsistency? Is this the reason? Awkward synchronization?

:)

Joon Young Kim, Nov 7, 2019
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hi LiviaCruz1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the consoles that are supported for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it is designed for usage on PC and for Xbox One.
    Game Pass subscriptions are available for use on Xbox One and PC.
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works on both console and PC, and also comes with Xbox Live Gold membership.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema com pagamento do Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Problem with game pass ultimate...: [img] Pessoal eu assinava com renovacao automatica o game pass ultimate, mas deu problema com meu cartao entao nao consegui pagar esse mês, ficando em uma situaçao que só vou poder cancelar...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate: I bought Game Pass when you offered it for $2 for 3 months with a 3 month subscription nearly 5 months ago. My subscription is running out in less than a month. Will I be able to go back to normal...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate kann nicht storniert werden [Xbox game pass ultimate cannot be...: Ich habe vergessen mein Game Pass Ultimate Abo zu stornieren und somit ist es weiter gelaufen, da ich nicht genügend Guthaben hatte wurde es gesperrt nun hab ich mir eine 10€ Guthaben Karte...
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Code from Gamescom not working: Hello friends, I have a problem and can not get on with it. The following story: I was at Gamescom for a few days this year and won a Game Pass Ultimate twice at the Wheel of Fortune (12 months)...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC: Hello, I've been a user of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for quite a while. I wanted to download The Outer Worlds on PC since Ultimate allows you to play games from the Console and PC Game Passes, but...
  7. Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate: I am considering upgrading my Xbox live gold membership to Xbox game pass ultimate. In your information here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass , I see it says that I can convert up to 36...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello. So like, i bought a 20pln (5 dollars) gift card and i wanted to buy xbox game pass ultimate for 3 months since it's 4pln (1 dollar) now, and it doesn't let me, instead, it forces me to...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.: I brought Xbox games pass ultimate earlier today, after the offer had started however am unable to find where i can get a code to redeem the discord nitro/ spotify benefits, could anyone tell me...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 Deal: I recently saw that for Black Friday, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is doing a $1 for 3 months deal. Is this the same as the last time they did this when it was just Xbox Game Pass where I will still...