Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I definitely paid for this service, yet it keeps showing I have to sign up what I already signed up... The only fishy part is somehow my sister's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joon Young Kim, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

I definitely paid for this service, yet it keeps showing I have to sign up what I already signed up...

The only fishy part is somehow my sister's e-mail address is shown in my account. When I tried to edit that, her account doesn't show up. Only my account... What is this inconsistency? Is this the reason? Awkward synchronization?

:)

Joon Young Kim, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

It depends on what you bought. There's Game Pass for Console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

If you only bought Game Pass for console, then it won't work on a PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both version of Game Pass plus a Gold subscription. So if you bought Game Pass Ultimate, you should have access in both places.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hi LiviaCruz1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the consoles that are supported for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it is designed for usage on PC and for Xbox One.
    Game Pass subscriptions are available for use on Xbox One and PC.
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works on both console and PC, and also comes with Xbox Live Gold membership.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  3. Can’t cancel game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t cancel game pass ultimate: It will not let me cancel the member ship and if i try add gold to my account it is saying (Check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription has been declined and is blocking...
  4. Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord nitro free for having xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, about a month ago they were giving away nitro discord for having ultimate game pass. The fact is that the nitro wanted to claim it today, but when trying to claim it, it tells me that I...
  5. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass: I wanted to ask that ultimate game pass costs 1 dollar? 80909a0c-66e0-4ddb-9f89-ab8488a4778d
  6. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: My xbox live gold just expired, and I decided to buy the game Pass ultimate instead. However when I tried to buy the game Pass, I wasn't allowed as I had my xbox live overdue payment. I paid for...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate EA PLAY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate EA PLAY?: Guys i need your help I have just bought a game pass ultimate for one reason only to receive EA PLAY but i haven't got it. Can someone please help me that would be helpful...
  8. Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: Hello, I was hoping to figure this, what would seem like a simple issue in most cases, out. Is it possible to add a guess account to play multiplayer on the Xbox Game Pass cloud services with two...
  9. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  10. Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultime dont give me Discord Nitro: i bought today the game pass ultimate but i received just one award (overcooked2), i want the discord nitro gift please, how can i received ? f1b8c91f-409d-49f9-b23f-fd0f2d033e35