Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XYHorusYX, Sep 26, 2019.

1. XYHorusYX
    XYHorusYX Guest

Hello,

hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription.

I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the recurring billing from my credit card.

The money was debited from my credit card in July and August so everything should be fine.

But nevertheless the Subscription expired and i am not able to use the Game Pass Ultimate since 18.08.19

On 30.08.19 i have contacted the Microsoft Support Chat, asked for help, and confirmed that my credit card was debited with the money for the subscription. They told me that they have to check internally and will inform me via mail how to proceed.

On 02.09.19 i received an email with some steps to remove my account from my xbox and to add the account again so that the subscription will maybe work again. I followed the steps but it didn't help. So i answered the Mail to the Microsoft Support with
    Screenshots of Error Codes that occured.

I have reminded my Email for the third time now but until today i have not received any more feedback.

So currently i have paid for a service i am not able to use.

Until the subsription expired by unclear reason on 18.08 i am not able to use the Xbox as before. I am not able to book Xbox Gold or Game Pass

as well. Maybe because the Game Pass Ultimate is still active in some databases at Microsoft.

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards

:)

XYHorusYX, Sep 26, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there XYHorusYX,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a subscription on the Microsoft account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. TVman101 Win User

PC Games will not start that once ran fine via Game Pass Ultimate.

After your Game Pass Ultimate expires you either have to buy the individual games or another Game Pass Ultimate subscription
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft disappeared after Xbox Live Gold lapsed and re-subscribed with new payment details

Hi Rupert,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with access to Minecraft. Is it possible the subscription you had and it expired was Ultimate game pass? As this subscription includes gold, and game pass. As Minecraft is on the game pass
    subscription. Then when you renewed Xbox live gold, you no longer have game pass so unable to access the game. You can check subscriptions and see if the ultimate is there and when it expired.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Ultimate

If you'd like to discontinue the Xbox Ultimate subscription, just log in and cancel. Here is a bit more from the

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass FAQ
    page:

"How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at account.microsoft.com/services. Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select Payment & Billing,
    then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for Ultimate only. Please note,
    the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund."
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  3. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  4. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  6. Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When I was using the Xbox, I had subscribed to the Game Pass. It was Rupees 59 for the first month. Anyway, I forgot to cancel it before the trial period, so it went into renewal. But thing was...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it won't let me cancel it because the payment is past-due. Is there a way to cancel it? beb1f765-6d94-4d6b-9ac2-78cdf03f1048
  8. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  9. 支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款

in XBoX on Windows
    支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款: 我的支付宝账户被提前自动扣款,显示为待处理,实际上已经被扣款,我现在想取消这项服务也取消不了,并且 法取消绑定支付宝,请客服帮我取消订单并且解除绑定支付宝 [img] [img] [img] 60a03c0c-187c-477d-ab05-44612027d1db
  10. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b