Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AzanNadeem, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AzanNadeem
    AzanNadeem Guest

Hello Members.

I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment was made by my Microsoft account balance. Now when I wanted to purchase the
    new 3 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which is priced at $14.99 at a discount price. It shows me a past due amount of $16.32 and tells me that my purchase is blocked due to some payment issue on an existing subscription.

I have attached the picture of error as well as the screenshot of payment last due page

Some help from the experts would really be appreciated.

:)

AzanNadeem, Aug 19, 2019
  2. AzanNadeem Win User

If you're sure you turned off auto-renewal, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thank you for the help. I got it resolved :)
  3. OldmateAbraham Win User

Bunch of sneaks. Is this how ya'll make money? Im also in the same boat and I 100% unchecked auto renew. Pretty pissed off tbh i cant afford it so i'll be cancelling my account. [mod removed] move
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a recurring payment for a subscription.

Whenever you purchase an Xbox Subscriptions, one of the requirements you must accept in order to complete the purchase, is to agree to enable the auto-renew on the subscription.

If you pay with the currency on your Microsoft account, you will be asked for a back-up payment instrument and then auto-renew will be enabled.

If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling

You can always
    cancel your subscription
    , or turn off the auto-renew, but this has to be done preemptively, or you will be billed.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have induced.
  5. AzanNadeem Win User

Bunch of sneaks. Is this how ya'll make money? Im also in the same boat and I 100% unchecked auto renew. Pretty pissed off tbh i cant afford it so i'll be cancelling my account. [mod removed] move
    Hey you should contact Xbox Support from Microsoft. I had a live chat session from their assistance and they were really helpful. I had my due amount cleared by my current Microsoft Account Balance with their help and that pretty much solved my problem.
    I wasn't able to get the 3 month promo though but still I am able to use my existing account and membership for a month and now that I have turned off recurring, I hope to not see this type of hassle in the future. :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  3. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  4. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  6. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  7. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  8. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...