Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AzanNadeem, Aug 19, 2019.

1. AzanNadeem
    AzanNadeem Guest

Hello Members.

I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment was made by my Microsoft account balance. Now when I wanted to purchase the
    new 3 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which is priced at $14.99 at a discount price. It shows me a past due amount of $16.32 and tells me that my purchase is blocked due to some payment issue on an existing subscription.

I have attached the picture of error as well as the screenshot of payment last due page

Some help from the experts would really be appreciated.

:)

AzanNadeem, Aug 19, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. AridLizard Win User

Problems With Xbox Gold

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and turn off recurring billing/auto renew on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription before you get a Past Due Balance on your
    account.

if you get a Past Due Balance you will need to pay that off before you can get Live Gold or Game Pass.

wait till the Ultimate Game Pass Expires before getting Gold or it will convert to Ultimate Game Pass
  4. NelsonSantiago1 Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card

It says I have $29 available. I want a different route to try to update my subscription and it's saying that Ayo 1499 past due suspended your payment is past due when she make a payment you will have your Xbox game pass ultimate subscription again
  5. AzanNadeem Win User

If you're sure you turned off auto-renewal, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thank you for the help. I got it resolved :)
  6. OldmateAbraham Win User

Bunch of sneaks. Is this how ya'll make money? Im also in the same boat and I 100% unchecked auto renew. Pretty pissed off tbh i cant afford it so i'll be cancelling my account. [mod removed] move
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  3. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: How I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate code 47338307-b75f-4abb-b8ff-9f79bcdd9f52
  5. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  6. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  7. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer: I have 2 xbox one consoles and 2 children. If currently have xbox live gold and I have one console set as Home and I am logged into the other where my son has it set as his home. At present he can...
  9. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...
  10. Xbox Game pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate.: Hi guys whats the deal with Game pass Ultimate... In terms of games that I download, Do i get to keep them for good (whilst I'm a subscriber to the service) Or they eventually over time...