Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SF The Evil Cow, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console)

I don't have a new debit card at the moment to add to my console and do not want recurring payments I have 28.00$ on my account balance I want to pay my outstanding balance thus be able to play online but it keeps telling me that I have to add payment
    option and or pay with card but I want to pay with money already on account.

:)

SF The Evil Cow, Jul 29, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can push that through. Otherwise, the only way to pay off the balance is with another payment method. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Installed games not in storage

I have had this issue before, Have you checked there isn't an outstanding balance or that on your account some games can bug out if you have a outstanding balance example from games pass games can appear in there but they can disappear if out standing
    balance ect.
  5. bowski477 Win User

xbox live prepayed code.

Unfortunately he has to pay the outstanding balance before the code can be added to the account. The balance cannot be paid with a subscription code.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Subscription

To pay an outstanding balance try this link here

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Pay Outstanding Balance With Account Balance (Console) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]: 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - I paid a little while ago, please handle the refund....
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불: 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 MasterCard **7324 9c3e4529-790e-4235-b373-05fa484d04c5
  4. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: I got a promotional free month of the ultimate game pass which i want to try out but the code on the back is a character short. The website wont accept it, any suggestions??...
  6. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an Xbox One with two accounts. The Xbox is set as a home Xbox on bouth accounts. Am I able to use only one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for bouth accounts?...
  8. Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?: i only see pros, you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games. sometimes you can get it really cheap a2a48cc5-8349-40f6-abed-e1f057ce2410
  9. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Hello. How long do you think the function of the user's existing prepaid xbox live gold months will be available, which are converted into game pass ultimate months-when you switch? Thanks....
  10. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b